Sign in to follow this  

Putting together a group for this weekend (10/22/25) whos in?

After all the rain we've had, the trails around my place should be interesting. I'm in!

TUBO's house it is then. What time can we meet TUBO. You know me, I will be early as always.
Meet at the house around 9:00?

This is something that sounds promising. I will have to see if I can get a Kitchen pass for both days this weekend. Is there any tame riding for the ladies? Just looking at the options before I bring it up to the wife. :banghead:

Later,

This is something that sounds promising. I will have to see if I can get a Kitchen pass for both days this weekend. Is there any tame riding for the ladies? Just looking at the options before I bring it up to the wife. :banghead:

Later,

None of it around here is "tame". There are some fairly difficult sections scattered throughout the entire ride. In between are some fairly easy sections. I don't have a problem waiting for new riders, but you might want to ride the area once to see if she is up to the challenge.

None of it around here is "tame". There are some fairly difficult sections scattered throughout the entire ride. In between are some fairly easy sections. I don't have a problem waiting for new riders, but you might want to ride the area once to see if she is up to the challenge.

I'll make a mental note of that. Tame isn't any fun anyway. How many miles of trails are we talking? :banghead:

Later,

I'll make a mental note of that. Tame isn't any fun anyway. How many miles of trails are we talking? :banghead:

Later,

Most rides are 30-35 miles. There are approx. 40? miles of trails scattered around.

Toby, I should have my GPS by then.

Call me tonight, I need help with the barkbuster install. Was doing it last night and am not sure which way to route somethings. Just looking for your input.

CJ is hunting so he is out. I have one confirm through email.

I might be up for it. I just picked up a WR450 and have been riding it around Jones Creek, how do these trails compare in difficulty?

They are nice and not hard at all. They can be ridden by any one with a little talent.

You in? It will be agreat ride for all. Shoot me an email at jesse@cni.net if you are. I will give directions and time.

Just got a call from the shop today, my bike is ready so I'm a sure thing now. See you guys tomorrow at 9am.

Cant wait either guys. How fun to ride with new people.

I am putting on my boysen stuff tonight. My bike will be on steroids.

ok so the weather was good but how were the trails?

The trails were easy, any 12 year old girl could have done it. 🤣

Not really but the one girl that finished the ride deserves a trophy or something. What a trooper, I think I complained more than her. :busted:

I had a great time guys and gals, next time hopefuly I will have more than 4hrs sleep and I will bring more than one energy bar. :banghead:

I will also bring my damn camera!!! :banghead:

Later,

My wife was a DNF,lol, it was just too slippery for her and after her 10th time of picking up her bike she was done and that meant i was too. I still had fun meeting everyone, there must have been a dozen people that showed up. Thanks Toby and Jeese, :banghead:

The trails, riding, and people exceeded all expectations. It may have been run of the mill for most but for Margie and Me it was epic. I learned I can ride a lot more than I ever though I could and I learned that Jesse has no sense of proportion when he said these trails were comparable to Jones Creek. I thought they were MUCH harder than anything Jones Creek has to offer but really felt like I was able to learn a few things and step my riding up a bit today (as did Margie).

Shane