Sign in to follow this  

Confirmned

Just check our kawi order sheet online.... Our first 450 is on the way. Meaning it has already been in the warehouse and is in transit to be delivered tuesday or wednesday... STOKED my 450dy will be here this week :banghead::banghead:

I hope this is true, none of the dealers in my area [so. Cal.] can confirm this

im not gonna hold my breath :banghead:

Just telling ya whats happin with my dealership. A general rule is that kawi will send one 450 to every dealer before they send another. You should have one in the next week or so. All depending on when your dealership attempted to schedule their delivery. Which I would assume would be as soon as possible. I know we are scheduled to get one in oct and 4 in nov and so on and so.....

I called the main wharehouse in the NW for all the dealers in WA and OR(assembly house). They get a call from the Port when there are released bikes to pick up, and as of today, Monday, they do not have any 450's and they did not get a call today indicating that there are more bikes for them to come and get.

That means that if there are any it would be Wednesday (and that's if there are any).

I'll be surprised if you dealer gets any before Wednesday, if at all this week.

I'll be surprised if you dealer gets any before Wednesday, if at all this week.

im going with "IF at all this week" :banghead:

as i said my schedule shows one to be released to me this week. So far the schedule has been dead on...

mxmike117 I was told the same thing that you said so I hope you and my dealer are right! I am going to call later today to see if they know any more, I will keep everyone posted!

Well my dealership said that they will have one this week! so I called another shop and they said they will have one Thur. so take it for what it is worth but it looks like they may be here!!!!!!!!! :banghead:🤣🤣:busted::banghead:🤣