Sign in to follow this  

Paragon this Sunday

OK, who's in? I'll be heading out to Paragon this Sunday with a friend or two.

Can we get a group going? Whos interested? Check in here.

Randy

I might be up for that, I have some free passes for there I need to use up.

Craig, are you the guy I gave the VR tix to?

Sounds good.

Where's the usual suspects? I thought I'd hear from them already. :banghead:

Yup thats me ...Thanx again great show! going sunday? ...how do you guys want to meet up?

That was a good show, we saw Meatloaf there on the 2nd of Sept. It paled in comparison to that Revolver show...I'll know by Fri. for sure so long as you guys are definitely going. I'm just getting over being sick, and I have a wedding reception to go to in Philly on Sat. afternoon.

I've been wanting to get a ride out there before things start freezing. I'd be coming solo so I'd want to make sure some people are actually going.

kawi, there's a good possiblity we're going rain or shine. I'll post up by Sat nite anyway to make sure. My friend is busting me to go no matter what, so we'll see.

Oh man, I've been wanting to check that place out. I can't this Sunday because my boys play Midget Football. :banghead: I've been to Tower City a couple times and I hear Paragon is nicer. Maybe next time.

I couldn't tell you if Tower City is nicer.....I've only been to Paragon. But it's a good place to ride, and a little closer for me to home Than Tower City.

Is Paragon very rocky? Tower City is almost too rocky for me.

Its rocky for the most part...if you don't like rocks you mite hate this place at times....

Is Paragon very rocky? Tower City is almost too rocky for me.

Lotsa rocks! But don't worry. I think the mud will get you before the rocks this time. :banghead:

I saw the forecast too. Doesn't look good. Cold, wet and tired would probably bring my flu back and I was going to be in deep sh*t anyway if I went. The little woman's been wanting me to get stuff done around the house. I'm probably going to hit Tower City on a weekday next week if there's a nice day.

Looks like it will be a wash out this weekend ...I still mite go ...

That's why MSR Racing makes Gore-Tex jackets! :banghead::banghead:

I know a huge group of guys on another forum i go to that go to paragon all the time. but on lifted 4x4 ATVs with huge mud tires. small world. i want to go to paragon sometime this year.

Weather is looking alot better AM showers Sunday sunny on Monday and its moving fast ..I would bet that Mondays sun will move to Sunday and riding we will go....

I hope ?

Weather is looking alot better AM showers Sunday sunny on Monday and its moving fast ..I would bet that Mondays sun will move to Sunday and riding we will go....

I hope ?

Doesn't matter. We're going no matter what. Already have the rain gear and EZ-up packed, and so far it's 2 WR250's and 2 KTM 250's.

The way I look at it.....the more rain, the less people. More room to play! :banghead::banghead:

i should get paid to tell the weather:

Today: Periods of rain. High 47F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Rainfall around a half an inch.

Tonight: Cloudy with periods of rain. Low 41F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Rainfall around a half an inch.

Tomorrow: Partly to mostly cloudy. High 51F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.

Tomorrow night: A few clouds from time to time. Low 36F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.

Thanks Craig.

I'll call the Weather Channel and tell 'em you're on your way. :banghead: