Sign in to follow this  

crf250 or crf450

I ain't giving my input for someone with an avitar like that. And I'm certainly not going to give my input for someone as clueless on their first post. I started coming here when I was like 13, and even I wasn't as lame.

Try again bro.

Oh, and be more specific, how can you compare the 250 to the 450? Two different bikes.

dude

thats got to be the DUMBEST question ive seen. it aughta be in the hall of fame for that kind of junk. lol. i wont even go there with all the things that are, well, WRONG with the question. when first joined this site, i didnt post any stupid things like this, i read a whole SHIT load of forums and gained my knowledge base up. (u really can learn alot!) just read some forums first and get what is goin on here. that question is utter stupidity. i wont give u too much for it is ur first time (apperently) but just think about the question u ask.

Depends on what your looking for in a bike.The CRF250 is a fun machine that will hang with the best of them,handling is where this machine really shines.I have heard great things about RMZ450 and every person I have spoke with that has one loves it,so you probably couldn't go wrong with either.As far as 450's go those things are no joke and they will put your dick in the dirt real quick if your not paying attention,450=mucho GRANDE power.I love my CRF250 and I don't think I will upgrade to a 450 any time soon.

u need to reallly make that question A LOT more specific so we can give u some food for thought. but just saying 450 or 250 is impossible.

I can see some of the TT members here need to get a clue.....you really don't know who you are talking to...

Thanks to "grolsch" and "i heart" for being decent...but for the flamers... :banghead:

i would go for the 250 just because the 450 is 2 heavy for me and toooo much power :X

Spend your money on plastic surgery, your freakin ugly.

thats easy BOTH than you can enter 125 and 250 classes
If it was easy, I would of done it..........a long time ago.

To best inform you we need a little more info.. What level do you ride at? What classes do you plan on racing in? Age weight ect.. For Me, I ride at the local A Vet level, I'm 42, 6'4 190. I ride a 05 Crf 250 & Crf 450. Personally I preferr the 450 better for my race bike. My lap times are real close but I am smoother on the big bike. But for practice the little 250f is a blast to ride. If I had to choose only one, it would be the 450. Troy 140

yes, GIVE US MORE DETAIL DAMNIT ! lol. what type of riding do u do? how tall are u? how old? what is ur skill level (how many years have u been riding)? what is ur wieght? what are u looking for in a bike? does wieght matter? how much power do u want? answer all these questions and we could do a lot better in helping u out.

please answer them if u can. thank u.

Hasn't this issue been debated like....I don't know....a thousand times already? I usually don't refer people to doing a search but come on.

Oh, I think I can figure it out for myself...I was just wanting to mess with some people's heads....looks like it worked. :banghead::banghead:

.....you really don't know who you are talking to...

Please, enlighten us. I'm sure you're very special.