Halloween at the O' Wells

Doing the Gran Prix on Saturday. Might head to Ocotillo Wells, Supes, or visit some buddies at Gordon's Well. Judging from how I felt like after the Rattlesnake Chase, probablly won't be doing too much riding, especially in the dunes.

I'm rarin' to go. The Trailer will have a new look, too top heavy. Laid it over last Sunday. I couldn't have asked for a better dump. No sever damage, didn't loose anything and after it was righted I continued on to Rower Flats and rode :banghead:?

Will lower the rack about 2' and remove more than half of it. :banghead:

My bud's want to stay near main street and look at the lunacy, i guess I'll do it too.. I'm going this coming weekend too, staying prob short of blu-in or at Mota's. A pal went last Sunday and said Shell Reef was a swamp so he stayed out of there. I heard they got 4-5 inches of rain Saturday plus another dumper on Sunday morn.

HEY Mikey we will be down with about 6 hight dez trailers so how did ya do this past weekend?

:banghead:?:busted::busted: Thats how i ? ing did Fish :busted::banghead:?

Great start all the way to the end of the bomb run no dust wouldve been like third off the bomb run but my bike died and continued to die about 5 times per lap due to a fuel starvation problem i havent yet diagnosed, no time yet...

I got like effing 50th out of the 125 or so riders and actually pushed my bike the last 50 feet to cross the finish line, you should see me run, i'm pretty quick :busted:

I knew i had to get through it, no giving up even if it meant alot of kicking the pig over and over again, couldnt DNF, i need the points but I'm probly out of 1st for overall points now :crazy:

See ya at the O'wells

Hope to see more TTrs out there for Halloween if you need some riding buddies and wont freak out about a little fun :busted: then come on out and meet the *****ers i mean the crew...

later on

I'm hoping to make it out there too, broke my collar bone two weeks ago so it depends on how it feels.

I heard the poker run is a lot of fun, I hooked up some lights on my kids bikes so hopefully they can go along.

mostly hard packed with sand washes, i dont recommend a paddle tire. there is a couple of dunes to ride but not worth using a paddle.

lots of ride to spots and the halloween poker run is fun! and last year was quite a long ride.