Sign in to follow this  

What did you pay for you SFX250, 05 or 06

I managed 6433 OTD including sales tax, reg etc. Coming any day I guess. But my buddies tell me that is really unusual: most dealers I called said list plus. That brings it to 7 anyway, if you pay tax. The bike is hard to find and priced accordingly.

Looks like some of you got some very decent prices for such a sick bike. I can't wait to get my own.

Powersports east in delaware. (right by blue diamond if you know where that is)

http://www.hondaeast.com/

I dont know if they have any right now or not and i dont know if that price stands for everyone or not.

If you find out if they have any let me know if they have more then one (my dad is kinda interested in one right now)

Where in MD are you?

6400, in costa mesa is a lie! unless you know them that is! i called them every 5 days for about 3 months ! they were selling for 7700 and i mean selling ! so i dont see why they would sell one below cost 2 you. =/

Where in MD are you?

I am in Greenbelt MD, and I deff know where blue diamond is, the big singel to table up front is what gave me my 2 pins, 1 plate and 6 screws in my right arm in Aug.

I just put a deposit on one. Every SXF in our area is sold before it arrives, so they get MSRP for all of them. $6598 plus ~$150 freight.

I wont be getting mine untill late next yr ,after I am recovered from my injury, So I will be looking at left over 2006 , maybe even 2007.

NetviperX, Ricardo was good to me, came in offered to pay cash when they got a few, this was in late June, got it on their 1st shipment ( o5-06 model black frame rims tubes ect.) they called said they were in I came and bought.Andre @ Temecula is also very helpful.