Sign in to follow this  

Pipe Suggestion for my Bro's new 450X

needs to be legal in the parks - sound, spark Arrestor, etc...

What's wrong with stock? Are you really going to get that much more power for the amount of noise you'll make? And the money you'll spend?

What's wrong with stock? Are you really going to get that much more power for the amount of noise you'll make? And the money you'll spend?

i think the stock can is plenty.

why anyone would trade their quiet, mechanical, never has to be repacked, honda-engineered exhaust for an overpriced, overhyped, overadvertised, piece of ALU is beyond me.

if you can't see the irony of essentially paying a company like pro circuit $500+ and in the process help contribute to the closing down of your favorite track or public riding area, you have serious problems...

Open up the airbox, jet the bike, and then be amazed on how much QUIET power it has...

i think the stock can is plenty.

why anyone would trade their quiet, mechanical, never has to be repacked, honda-engineered exhaust for an overpriced, overhyped, overadvertised, piece of ALU is beyond me.

if you can't see the irony of essentially paying a company like pro circuit $500+ and in the process help contribute to the closing down of your favorite track or public riding area, you have serious problems...

I think if you feel the power gains from a WB Carbon Pro II or a Jemco pipe, you will see why. . . :banghead: Btw, as far as I know, tracks are a closed-circuit course, so sound is not SO MUCH of an issue, however it may be for some tree-hugger folk around here. . . :banghead:

pull the friggin baffle/restritor out of the exhaust. it will chime in right at 96 db and have a shit load of power

yes, my buddy and i were both sound tested and we both have 450x's with the baffle out. he came in under 96 and i came in just over 96