Sign in to follow this  

2001 VOR MX400, what a bike!

Guys, I like my VOR, but my Cannondale is better.

Is That One With Pedals :banghead:

The VOR 400 is an awesome bike. The engine is practically bulletproof, and it feels 50 lbs lighter than the firebreathing 503.

I like the 503 for the power but I was WAY faster on the 400 (through the twisties) because it felt so light and flickable.

The funny thing is that the 400 is actually a few grams heavier than the 503 because of the longer rod.

My dilema is that I don't want to get it dirty or scratched! I marvel at the machinery alone! I'm wiping it down, no water here...crazy. Must be the easiest starting engine of any type. Easier than my youngest's Honda 50. And does it rock.

The VOR 400 is an awesome bike. The engine is practically bulletproof, and it feels 50 lbs lighter than the firebreathing 503.

I like the 503 for the power but I was WAY faster on the 400 (through the twisties) because it felt so light and flickable.

The funny thing is that the 400 is actually a few grams heavier than the 503 because of the longer rod.

Ditto man! I'll take my GG300 hands down in the ugly twisties, but my Firebreathing 503 is more fun than I thought possible everywhere else. :banghead: And oh so gorgeous!