Sign in to follow this  

ktm 125sx or sxf250

im 14 and 5'11, and i like to ride tracks more than trails. ive never ridden a 2 stroke before. should i get the 250f or the 125?

You cant go wrong with either......The sx 125 is a very capable bike and it rips. One of my buds has an '05 125 sx and its a great bike. he's also 30 years old and 170 lbs.

The 250 sxf is the bike to have if your gonna race but you can also get out the door with the 125 for almost 2 g's less than the 250f right now.

If $$ is an issue, go with the 125. You could pick them up used CHEAP right now. The 250F's (KTM at least) are going at retail and are limited now. Either bike will be awesome. Coming from an XR they will take some getting used to.

yeah, i think im going to go with the 125 because i dont have a lot of money, need to sell this dang xr. im used to the power of the 100, which isnt a lot, am i gonna end up killin myself the first time i get on one of these? :banghead:

i would get the 250f. i have one and its really fast when you want it to be, but you can also ride it kind of slow; either way. 4 strokes are just all around easier to ride, in my mind, but whatever suits you. (remember if u get a 2 stroke, you'll have to go to pingertalk. thumpertalk is alot better. :banghead:

haha, just went to the site, everyone hates 4 strokes

he doenst have to go to pinger talk he can stay here

yea they dont like 4-strokes cuz everyone is badmouthing 2-strokes

or thats what they say