Sign in to follow this  

Loncin Motor

i have a 107cc loncin motor in my ssr and was wondering if anyone knew what parts are compatible with it. like gears, pipes, cams, things like that and also what other pit bikes if any have the loncin motor. i have heard and read that they are good engines, and it seems to be true so far with my bike, are there any opinions on that. Thanks in advance

front sprocket from a z50.

most any pipe will fit. They're very strong engines :-).

Call vince (thecrkid) at tboltusa (dot com) he can get you hooked up with race-tested combinations that will bolt right onto your motor.

my first knock off had a loncin motor..it was acually really good and lasted me like 3 months til the kick starter mechanism wouldnt grab anymore so i had to push start....2nd loncin motor i had was just to sell on ebay and make some money..i rode it befor to test it and the thing was the biggest pile of crap i ever rode

I havent had any problems with mine yet 125cc. It seems strong, but I am also worried about the kick start. I havent had problems yet but I have heard of problems with the chinese knock-offs and the kick starter.

If mine goes im in trouble because the damn thing wont start from a push, even on pavement it locks the rear tire.

I havent had any problems with mine yet 125cc. It seems strong, but I am also worried about the kick start. I havent had problems yet but I have heard of problems with the chinese knock-offs and the kick starter.

If mine goes im in trouble because the damn thing wont start from a push, even on pavement it locks the rear tire.

do it in like 4th and it will!! first is too steep!!! and give her alittle bounce!! it will crank!!

So if the kich start does go out is there any fix for it or is it just too costly, so far so good with my motor but it has only been like a week, so only time will tell.