Sign in to follow this  

Poker Run @ BIG K Ranch

Any feedback on the PR @ Big K in Elkton last weekend?

Jeff

I didn't go but live about 35 min from the ranch. It rained the 4 days prior to the event so if I had to bet I would say it was really muddy! :banghead:

I'm interested to hear how it went....

I would have loved to have gone, but it was a fully-loaded weekend of my kids playing sports. Now I'm trying to arrange things to make the PR in Jacksonville at the end of the month.

A couple friends of mine went and they said it was muddy (especially at first) but fun. I guess there were bottle necks early on the 'A' and 'B' loops but once those cleared it was a 'hoot' (his word).

It was an awesome run , I do have to say it was the most physical demanding poker run that i have ever been on, but well worth it . I do have to say that if you missed it you missed a good ride and an even better raffle and prizes .

Cant wait to ride it next year!!!!!!!!

live around roseburg and have saw pictures a shane watts riding there in a mag, i really want to go but i need info about where,time, and fees?

wrfhowl ,

The poker run is over , it was on the weekend of the 16th of October.

The only chance you have to get to ride there is at the Funky chicken or maybe next years poker run if we decide to put it on there again.