Sign in to follow this  

Interior track?

Who ride interior track during winter? And how do you like it? Explain.

I have one 1.5hr from where I live and I will maybe try it. :banghead:

We rode an enclosed track all last winter (http://prosourcesuzuki.com/event_promo.htm). It was tight (big surprise, eh?), but the soil was great and it was always well-groomed. Decent jumps (30ft double, 45ft triple) right out of the corners (naturally), so it really helped you hone your bike-control skills. If you crash, it usually is not that bad because the speeds are not that high. Indoor tracks can get crowded and smoggy, so try to go on the "light" days.

The best part was when it came time to ride outside again, we had a huge advantage (endurance, skill & confidence) over our buddies that had just sat around all winter. :banghead:

We will definitely do it again this winter.

Dan.

I rode at Pro Source all winter too, was there every race weekend, and 2 times a weeks, i also went to zeeland mx in Zeeland Michigan! (nice track more of a Sx then AX) indoor is fun, but you really have to corner good,practice days at pro source were some time allright depending on the amount of people, the main thing i found out was both tracks helped with brake and cornering, but you deffinly want to stiffing up you suspension if you plan on hitting up any of the bigger jumps!

but give it a try the most you'll be out is around $100 usd