RHC Head Porting and Tuning Costs

Dont discuss the prices you get from Ron. He does different work for different guys so what one guy gets will cost differently than another guy...and lots of guys here have had the works done on the heads. You can normally tell how they like the work by the threads. They normally start with something like "HOLY CRAP" Or " I CANT HANG ON TO THIS THING ANYMORE"

After buying my 02 and riding for a while I decided to tear it down. I bought a New head and sent it ron, I got the "mild" port job and stainless valves. also put the 12 1/2 comp piston from ron. LOVE it pulls harder from bottom to top.

had rhc build both my 02 and 03 flattrack heads ? (as he suggested)? and of course :banghead: the chm, my son went to the front immediately, whatever it cost was well worth it. checked valve clearance after each race and stayed with in specs!!!!! i just put the 03 in a c and j frame last week went to circleville Ohio for 2 1/2 miles. the 450 is not suppose to run with the 505-600 rotax but rhc's will. :banghead:

I guess I have to chime in here as well.

The most important thing that Ron sells is a recipe I think. If you follow his prescribed recipe, you WILL get what you're looking for. A few of my buddies have sent their motors to different builder and have acheived varied results. Since I follwed exactly what Eddie did, I got EXACTLY the same numbers he did. It's that simple. Every penny I spent was worth it. For sure.

Question for RHC. Didn't know about you (I know, what a loser I am) uintil I ordered and was installing my KW SS valves ans springs. Which to date have had great results with. What's your opinion on their stuff vs. yours? Appreciate your time!

Question for RHC. Didn't know about you (I know, what a loser I am) uintil I ordered and was installing my KW SS valves ans springs. Which to date have had great results with. What's your opinion on their stuff vs. yours? Appreciate your time!

I have known the owner Will for over 20 years i met him @ a dealer show in Cincinnati i have know mike Perry also from Kibble white for as long as hes been there we have traded information for years .they produce a very good product that works just fine , i had to step things up a bit to work with the cam profiles that i had designed which incorporated a new lighter and stronger spring along with a stainless valve that was also lighter by relieving the head of the valve some more .the end result was a valve train unit that was with in 5 grams of stock unit that would maintain valve control with the 208 web cam that i had originally designed .