Sign in to follow this  

New bike?

I was looking at my new magazine and was wondering if anyone is familiar with the bikes at www.hurricaneb.com ? The bikes look like a lot of other bikes and the parts are similar to some of the ones I've seen here on the tt site. Ususally the only pitbikes in credible magazines are good ones and I'm wondering if this bike follows suit. The Pister pros, Thumpstars, SDG's and Extremes have proven their worth and those are the bikes I normally see in the magazines but since the magazine decided to put this bike in there I'm wondering about the bikes worth/credibility. The bikes were advertised on page 106 in the November 05 issue of Motocross Action magazine.

I have Imported this bike from Skyteam, but no longer deal with them.

did anyone notice the electric start ?

the original xtreme 107 had electric start and has since droped it .

just because mxa decided to run this advert this means nothing about the qualiity or support of the unit .

you best bet is to stick with a bike that has good reviews ,and a real support system for when you need parts and service .

if you look closely, its just a foldable tip like a shifter so you're not as likely to bend the brake pedal if you dump the bike.

The perimeter frame bike is a bike from SSR. It says SSR right on the right side crankcase. The other bike I can not say. Not to fond of them putting BBR decals on it though.

I wondered about the brake lever also.