Sign in to follow this  

just put on my new yoshimura trc exhaust on my 2006rmz450

Can I say wow!!!!!!!! it added some pretty big grunt to my bike. All I can say is get this pipe it is very pimp!! It came with the spark arrestor and it it hits a mellow 92 93 db wich is good for those people that dont like that real loud pipes, but once that insert is taken out holy shit, its by far the loudest pipe I have ever heard and an open pipe on a four stroke is music to my ears. Anyways if your in the market for a really good pipe try the trc tri oval pipe from yosh! it gives really good power down low and added alot to the top of 4th gear. Big time bonus and big time impressed with this new pipe love it!!!!!!!!!!! try it out guys

did you have to rejet or anything good like that?? are you just saying you bolted it on and it was that much better?? very intested in a pipe so please any info would be great.

I did a slip on only I bought both header and pipe but I did not feal much of a difference, with the header and pipe I went back and forth with the two but I think that the stock titanium header has more down low and the after market has more on the top. I did rejet but it did not run right so I put the stock jet size back in and moved the needle. I will update as soon as I hit the track and let her rip. I will give both headers a shot and see which one works best with what jet yosh calls for. Because they do not have a 2006 pipe tested yet and the 2006 motor puts different power in different areas than the 2005 I will just have to tune untill it feals right.

I just ordered my Yosh Slip-On for my '05. Where did you set your needle at????