Sign in to follow this  

Which numberplate looks cleanest on the 250?

I was content running the stock rear fender and headlight setup. My bulb died out the last ride before I tore it down for the 280 kit. Now I figure instead of buying a new bulb I will get a numberplate and mx rear fender. So my question is, which which numberplate will look cleanest and I will not have to butcher it to get it on there. Also, will I still be able to find a red polisport rear fender or is that a lost cause?

:banghead: DS 101,I seen one somewhere in this forum that had 2 bulbs side by side,on a blacked out XR and it was cool,soon as i can find it again im gonna get one to!

1996 Honda CR250 front numberplate. You'll have to make a simple bracket for it but it looks best and lines up with the fender perfectly.

I have two brand new white Polisport MX rear fenders still in the bags for sale.

The Cycra half vented for the CRF looks good too and mounts under the front fender between the lower clamps and the fender. It also allows air to pass through to the engine area where the oil cooler mounts on the 400 model.