making a good 250f hill climber

I was wondering what the best i can do to make my 250f a good hill climber. I can still do some climbs people on 250 ping dingers cant do. But i want to make it faster.

Sounds like you already have - you're on the bike!

Know what you mean - my buddy on a 450 has said I've pulled him on even non-technical hillclimbs and I was thinking "Wish my bike had more power!!!"

If work ever picks up I'll be going to a 262 or 270 kit for more low end. My main issue is that 2nd tops out before 3rd has enough power to keep accelerating.

Going up a tooth on the rear was suggested to me as a MUCH cheaper alternative to a kit.

I have gone to 51 rear for tech trails and hillclimbs.I run stock gears on the track. I was thinking a thumper racing 290 kit

I have gone to 51 rear for tech trails and hillclimbs.I run stock gears on the track. I was thinking a thumper racing 290 kit

You're on the right track. More mods that give you low wnd power help a lot. You might also consider a flywheel weight.

10% bike, 90% rider. you gotta know how to climb those big gravels hills. momentime is key when your bike will not have power to climb it.

What size flywheel weight should I get. I ve seen 7-10 ounce 10 ounces seem like a lot how much would i nedd to notice a diffrence.I dont want to kill my top end.