Sign in to follow this  

Theres your damn pic

GO TO MY GARAGE, damn non believers

All I can say is HAHAHAHAHAH. :banghead::lol:

nice 250f now where is the 450f ? :banghead:

Hold On Ill Get Cha A Closer One, Wow.... Cant Except It Huh

yup, not seeing the 450 on the shroud.

Nothing like having a new bike.That bike is f__kin sick!Please let us know what you think of it when you have a chance to take it to the track and spin some laps.I hear Cycleranch is calling your name :banghead:

Very cool , mxmike. Now can you wave your majic wand and make some show up in MD.? :banghead::banghead:

add So. Cal. to that wand waving :lol::lol::lol:

Ahh, i see youve been there. Cycle ranch is undoubtatly the best track in the nation. Not by my standards, but by guys like Heath Voss, Kent Howerton. Cant wait to go there with the beast

Ahh, i see youve been there. Cycle ranch is undoubtatly the best track in the nation. Not by my standards, but by guys like Heath Voss, Kent Howerton. Cant wait to go there with the beast

ahh dude I wish I could be lucky enough to have rode that track.Someday I will ride it.I have been thinking since I have 3 weeks of vacation I should load up the bike and take a roadtrip down to Texas since it's not far from Colorado,one day soon I will experience Cycleranch.When I see pictures of that place it just puts a huge smile on my face.Have fun riding your green beast in motocross heaven :banghead:

There Ya Go...

You have both my sincerest apologies for doubting you, and my most un-dignified jealousy for having it already.

DANG! I can not wait. That's very cool.

#26? same as M. Byrne's bike. An Unlikely coincidence. Lets get him fella! You bring the lynching rope and I will bring the potato sack to pull over his head. Yall can watch. we will post photos in my garage!