Sign in to follow this  

Transworld 2006

Here it is people

Ive been waiting for this

A full review and a great video of the 2006 RMZ-450. It doesnt get any better than this. For all the people that are looking to swap colors but arent yet sure, this should help swing ya round

2006 RMZ-450

oops, I got the title wrong and cant edit it now. Hopefully people still check it out

Funny how everyone thinks the 05 needed more bottom,I totally disagree. After breaking the brass out, I have more than enough bottom on my 05.Infact I am running a 47 rear and it still pulls awesome off the bottom with a thicker pull to it.I do agree about the rear getting a little funky especially in some high speed small g-outs. I came out on the high speed to 3 turns out. The blue looks absolutley killer.

Funny how everyone thinks the 05 needed more bottom,I totally disagree. After breaking the brass out, I have more than enough bottom on my 05.Infact I am running a 47 rear and it still pulls awesome off the bottom with a thicker pull to it.I do agree about the rear getting a little funky especially in some high speed small g-outs. I came out on the high speed to 3 turns out. The blue looks absolutley killer.

Maybe RC needs more bottom but not me. Stock it has WAY WAY too much bottom, mid, power for me....

I dont think it needed more bottom. I wanted more midrange. I put Dr D on mine and I'm happy with the power. I'm not much of a lugger.

Should the revised shift forks drop right into an 05? Its got to some apart before the end of the year anyway...

I wonder if the new head "specs" are. Could they make the 06 cam not useable in the 05?

WishIhad1, the Honda sounded the most different to me in the TW videos. They all have a different sound from one another including the KXF.

I love the light blue with the yellow. that makes it look twice as sweet as last years

They come stock with the 120 rear tire, same as the 05. Best place for them is in the bin with the stock grips