Sign in to follow this  

Big Gun/BBR Rev Box for CRF150/230

Is a BBR Rev Box and a Big Gun Rev box the exact same thing? One is not better than the other?

same thing..pretty much personal prefernce..personally i like BBR better but its whatever you like

Just get whichever one is the cheapest.

This is pretty poor advice especially in the aftermarket space. You get what you pay for though.

\Having said that I cannot say that they are the same with different logos on them that are OEM'd from someone else.

BBR originates (as far as I knew) everything they sell for the add-on market.

Stick with BBR. They really stand by thier stuff. Go ask the wrenches who they use and they will tell you BBR and pro circuit for the add on space.

I have all BBR add ons and my bike pulls hard as hell now. Starts first kick as well.

This is pretty poor advice especially in the aftermarket space. You get what you pay for though.

\Having said that I cannot say that they are the same with different logos on them that are OEM'd from someone else.

BBR originates (as far as I knew) everything they sell for the add-on market.

Stick with BBR. They really stand by thier stuff. Go ask the wrenches who they use and they will tell you BBR and pro circuit for the add on space.

I have all BBR add ons and my bike pulls hard as hell now. Starts first kick as well.

I doubt it.

BBR stands for Brown Brothers Racing. The brothers are mechanical. The staff is all mechanical and mostly machining skills. There is not one electrical Eng. working for BBR. Given this I suspect they are “outsourced” and just BBR badged.

This is pretty poor advice especially in the aftermarket space.

Not really, they are both great quality items.