Sign in to follow this  

Kisan Pathblazer for my NEW DR-Z400SM

I'm taking delivery of a new '05 SM tomorrow and I'm trying to round up the parts for my first round of modifications... I never would have known about the UFO tail if it wasn't for this forum, all I would know is that the stocker is UGLY! So I have one of those on the way.

I put Hyperlites and a Pathblazer (headlight modulator) on most of my bikes for safety - Las Vegas drivers are awful. To order the Pathblazer, it is critical that I know exactly what sort of headlamp the '05 SM takes. My money's on an H4, but I need to be sure, and I can't find that info anywhere. Can anyone help? Has anyone done this mod? Thanks!

I'm taking delivery of a new '05 SM tomorrow and I'm trying to round up the parts for my first round of modifications... I never would have known about the UFO tail if it wasn't for this forum, all I would know is that the stocker is UGLY! So I have one of those on the way.

I put Hyperlites and a Pathblazer (headlight modulator) on most of my bikes for safety - Las Vegas drivers are awful. To order the Pathblazer, it is critical that I know exactly what sort of headlamp the '05 SM takes. My money's on an H4, but I need to be sure, and I can't find that info anywhere. Can anyone help? Has anyone done this mod? Thanks!

Where are you getting that Pathblazer? I'd be interested to see if it's worth the money. I've always thought they were a good idea...

I used to live in NYC and I rode in midtown on a daily basis. $109 for a Pathblazer on my BMW F650 was one of the best accessories I ever put on the bike...

I have the Signal Dynamics headlight modulator and I really like it. I also have a brakelight modulator which I like also. I think I am seen and without it I think I would not be at times. It really catches attention. Kinda unlocks drivers from their trances.

See, I didn't even have to google it for you guys to tell me it wasn't worth my time. :lol::lol:

I'll just continue my hardcore offensive driving techniques and hope no one kills me. :banghead:

:banghead:

I have the Signal Dynamics headlight modulator and I really like it. I also have a brakelight modulator which I like also. I think I am seen and without it I think I would not be at times. It really catches attention. Kinda unlocks drivers from their trances.

thats an awsome bling.bling :banghead: .i like the looks i get with my uncorked full rs3 ex :lol: .i think a modulator will be on the wish list :banghead: