Sign in to follow this  

SE VA places to ride?

Just moved from va beach to lebanon va just outside of abingdon and bristol. I'm looking for nice trails to ride or rider friendly tracks (tabletops). Not into racing just a good ride with good people but I am not a novice rider. Anybody in the area know where to go?

You might want to change your title to show SW VA to ensure folks from that area don't overlook the thread. :banghead: Anyway, I don't know what's in that immediate area, but I do know it's not very far from the Hatfield McCoy trails in WV. They're awesone! :banghead:

-Mike

Just moved from va beach to lebanon va just outside of abingdon and bristol. I'm looking for nice trails to ride or rider friendly tracks (tabletops). Not into racing just a good ride with good people but I am not a novice rider. Anybody in the area know where to go?

Lake Sugar Tree Motocross Park is between Danville and Bristol I believe. I rode on that track in a hare scramble in March. It's the nicest track I have ever been to. It's owned by Gary Bailey. ( www.lakesugartree.com ) I love that place, but it's a good 5 hours from me. :banghead: