Sexy rear end..... (pics inside..)

Yes nice bike.I also rode my friends bike this past weekend.It was very smooth well balanced.I have an 04 and i have rode 05's and the 06 suspension is worlds better soaks up everything.Unless your over weight the suspension needs nothing.The 06 power feels like the 04 but more electric.It does not have the grunt of the 05.Overall great bike but if you have a clean 04 or 05 I would not say oh my god sell it and get the 06.If i had a choice of a used 04 or 05 or a 05 new at a great price i would for the extra money i would absoloutly buy the 06.

very nice. I just rode the piss out of my 06 the last 2 days. Other than putting a big dent in my left radiator everything was great. I love the handling but Im taking it in to have some suspension work done as the springs are just too light and its a little too tall for me. Have you had your bike out yet? It looks "untouched" in the pictures.

very nice. I just rode the piss out of my 06 the last 2 days. Other than putting a big dent in my left radiator everything was great. I love the handling but Im taking it in to have some suspension work done as the springs are just too light and its a little too tall for me. Have you had your bike out yet? It looks "untouched" in the pictures.

These pictures were taken the day after I got it. When it was a "virgin" :banghead:

Not anymore :banghead:

These pictures were taken the day after I got it. When it was a "virgin"?

Not anymore :banghead:

How quickly they de-flower themselves huh? :banghead: Whats your opinion on the bike? Overall, I am VERY impressed with mine. It just needs that little bit of suspension fine tuning to make it perfect.

nice bike man... :banghead: i picked mine up a week ago and i love it so much.. it has a lot more bottom end and the handling is way better than previous years.

if you ever bored pm me some pics. :banghead:?