TP Double back-flip video!

That is freekin' incredible! :banghead:

How in the hell can he pull this off, but brake his shoulder at Glen Helen last weekend? Did anyone hear of how he did it?

Amazing.

Wow!!!

simply amazing.

:banghead::banghead:

nate didnt you tell me yer dad is a cop too? :banghead: gotta respect yer dad dude :banghead:

nate didnt you tell me yer dad is a cop too? :banghead: gotta respect yer dad dude :lol:
???? Are you refering to my Signature? Ya my father is a retired Deputy. :banghead: its all good I was found not guilty on one ticket and the other I got a reduced fine and traffic school. Oh well. Don't mean to hijack the thread.

You've got to give him credit, he'll try anything. :banghead:

How in the hell can he pull this off, but brake his shoulder at Glen Helen last weekend? Did anyone hear of how he did it?

he crashed!!!!

the boy is insane!!

At GH he was going down a rutted rocky hill behind Andrew Short in the dust. Front tire went into a rut and down he went. He broke his collar bone not shoulder. It was plated and screwed back together. And he will be back iin his rally car this weekend.

As for the double back flip. From what he told me he tried 14 in a row. Number 14 is the one you see and it's the only one that he landed clean Ouch!!!

As for the double back flip. From what he told me he tried 14 in a row. Number 14 is the one you see and it's the only one that he landed clean Ouch!!!
Thats a lot of crashin for a days work. :banghead:

This kid will go down in history as the greatest "pit racer" to ever swing a leg. Lousy on the track, but boy can he do donuts and wheelies and bust out awesome tricks you can only dream of.

Yeah lousy on the track........wasnt he 125 champ a few years ago? He just cant stay healthy.

He is no slouch. I wouldn't call him lazy on the track either. Overall he has mad talent / skillz. Just because he isn't finishing top 3s don't mean he is lousy.

Repost...

holy crap!!!!!!!!!!

He is no slouch. I wouldn't call him lazy on the track either. Overall he has mad talent / skillz. Just because he isn't finishing top 3s don't mean he is lousy.

I gotta admit, I'm mostly sour grapes, here. I'm a huge fan ever since he tossed his bike in the bay at the X-Games. When he hooked up with DeCoster, I was looking forward to some serious Zook dominance and Bubba bustin'.

I owe RC big time for "goin' yellah".

His double back flip is nothing! Anyone who saw the Copper Mountain supermoto race saw his favorite trick, the "quarter front flip with face plant landing."