Where to get 91 DR350S parts other than the dealer ?

I just aquired a 1991 DR350S dual sport bike and I would like to know if there is anywhere other than the dealer to get some new plastic for it ? I need to replace the plastic on both sides of the bike and I also need a new compression release handle as mine is cracked. I live in Sacramento,CA so if anyone knows of a good place nearby or on the net please let me know. As soon as I clean it up and put the new plastics on it I will sell it and I would like to know if there is a way to get a value on this bike ??

Thanks in advance

Jeff B

Acerbis and Dennis Kirk are supposed to have plastics for our DR's. There may be others as well. For some of the basics you can adapt other plastics.

I think Maier is the only company that makes aftermarket side panels for the DR350, they are about $55?

As for a value, if it is currently plated, runs and looks good it would be between $1000-$2000 in CA. Just my estimate.

Thanks for all the info :banghead:

Jeff B

There's a nice set of side plates on ebay right now. Certain year rm250 fenders will fit the front of the DR as well.