Thor or No Fear

Alright dudes it's time to pick up some new gear.I currently have some No Fear attack gear and it was great.I would like to get some opinions on what people think about the new 06 gear between these two companies.For Thor it would be either the AC or Core line and for No Fear it would Attack,Rogue or Elektron line.I know this really is based on personal preference and the decision is ultimately mine to make but let me know your thoughts.

thor!!!

Thor, all the way. I prefer Fox 360 with 02 jersey to either brand. But Thor lasts longer than No Fear does, hands down. It's REALLY comfortable gear. Thor Core is the way to go.

Thor all the way

Style is a personal decision, so I can't tell you which is better from that perspective. From a performance standpoint, I can tell you though I've been very happy with the Thor gear I've had. Very comfortable and well built. Can't speak for No Fear, never owned it.

Thor.I ve never had a problem with it.

Style is a personal decision, so I can't tell you which is better from that perspective. From a performance standpoint, I can tell you though I've been very happy with the Thor gear I've had. Very comfortable and well built. Can't speak for No Fear, never owned it.

I avoid Thor because it has such terrible amateur support (so do a few others). This may not matter to you, and if it does not I think the Thor is better looking stuff than No Fear.

btw - neither are the gear I prefer.

I, too, prefer Fox but if choosing between only Thor or No Fear, I'd have to go with Thor.

Thor has the best new stuff lately I think anyway. But if you were to choose AC or Core, which I did, I bought the Core setup then later as a second set I went for the AC stuff. The AC stuff is great but I wouldn't want that to be my main setup as it is best for warm and very warm days. Its too cold here now to run AC, for me anyway, and CO is a bit colder than PA is it not?

Thor makes the highest quality gear period! In fact I just ordered another set of Core stuff yesterday.

Thor Core all the way, no question.

Thor.I think it looks the best and the durability is great.I have 3year old Thor core gear and its still like new.

another vote for thor.

No Fear. Everyone and their mom wears Thor or Fox. I have Thor too, but you can't tell since it's the KTM gear and has no thor logos. i want to try No Fear or Alloy for something different next time.

http://www.alloymx.com/06/products/Viper.php

I like the new yellow with green gear.

Thor has the largest area in the knees for braces and the like. Way easier to get into and move around in with braces on.

thor...

No fear.

Everyone wears thor. It's almost as bad as fox for that :banghead:

THOR.............. - in my opinion if you wear "no fear " u better be ready to do any jump or climb any hill, or be ready for a burning from riders who will!!

+ i think THOR is alot better gear:)

Id ride some thor gear, its great!

THOR all the way! :banghead::banghead:

Thor. Good stuff. I personally like Sinisalo, but I don't really care for the new look as much as the stuff from about 2 years ago. I'll go Fox or Thor next set of gear.