How Many KX450's out there?

So, we only know of one guy who has his 450 and that is East coast.

Any others out there?

There coming this week as per my dealership!(I hope he is right)

NOTHING in So. Cal. :banghead: not even a straight answer :banghead:

im in ontario canada and new at this . im also waiting for my 450

Ya chaplin kawasaki in connecticut has a few of them. They also sold like 25 250f there..If your in the east coast check them out..Chaplinkawasaki.com

just recieved one kx 450 in arkansas and one rmz 450 too

Where i was ridin at today a guy had the 450. looked good

Perhaps the dam is crumbling and they will start to flow :banghead:

Yea and the one from arkansas runs great, that is the one from Rogers Arkansas, I'm assuming you ment the one that sold in fayettville though, would have took there 250f kawi if they would have let me.

I'm picking mine up tonight in Minnesota

Dealer only got one in

Trading a 2006 CRF-450 for the Kaw ,riding it on friday

I just spoke to Chaplin Kawasaki.....He sold the first 450 earlier this week.He is expecting another one any day. Then later he will be getting a quantity order of 450. Super nice guy(name?) willing to deal on price. His store is primarily motocross. He said he is one of the largest kx dealers around. He also helps out local mx racers. Damn, why cant we have better shops around here? :banghead:

still NOTHING in So. Cal. :busted::banghead::busted::banghead::crazy::busted::lol::busted:

I just spoke to Chaplin Kawasaki.....He sold the first 450 earlier this week.He is expecting another one any day. Then later he will be getting a quantity order of 450. Super nice guy(name?) willing to deal on price. His store is primarily motocross. He said he is one of the largest kx dealers around. He also helps out local mx racers. Damn, why cant we have better shops around here? :banghead:

Expecting another one any day??????? NOOOPPPPEEEE.... Each dealer will get one, before they will ship a second, thats the way it has and always will work with Kawi. Hell have another one the same time as all us others, in about a month......

Sarges Cycles sold one today. The rep called as it was being loaded and told them to pull the valve cover and check the torque on the cam holders (or cam sprocket can't remember) He said a few wasn't torqued right. No big deal, but something to look for.

Expecting another one any day??????? NOOOPPPPEEEE.... Each dealer will get one, before they will ship a second, thats the way it has and always will work with Kawi. Hell have another one the same time as all us others, in about a month......

NO he won,t he told me the same thing with my 250f and 2 days later he called and he had three more including mine..Chaplin pushes the most kawasaki's in new england if he says he is getting one he is getting one . :banghead:

Welp seeming how the 250f isnt a new bike this year it would be possible. But there is a policy with kawasaki, stating that on a new unit each dealer will get one before another dealer will get another. Its easy to see why they do this, to give every dealer a chance to sell...... They wont have another within the next week or two.

STILL NOTHING, no 450's out in So. Cal. :lol: obviously nothing this week :busted: hopefully next week :banghead::banghead:

I was called today to say that I can pick mine up early next week. I also know that Crossroad Powersports in Upper Darby, Pa. gave their first one to Damien Plotts on Wednesday of this week....

There is a really fast local racer that just got KXF450. That bike is trick!! :banghead: I wish I would of bought the KXF450 instead of the CRF450. Man That KXF450 looks so fast, I can't what to see this Local Pro ride this Green Beast. Just Maybe he will be nice enough to let me sit on it :banghead:

Long Beach Motorsports has 1 in stock.