Dago POKER RUN this sat! CAL-CITY!

I'll be heading out there friday night! $10 per hand starts around 10am, also slow race, kids race, ballon bust,etc..

Band will be playing sat night!!Margarita bar will be there!! Take 20 mule team, hang a rt @ 140 then a left @ the next road! Takes you around the backside of the mountain of where the prison is!!

I'll be there all day saturday. We camp south of the mule team road close to hwy 395. Conditions should be EPIC. I'll look you up.

was gonna head to spangler but, i might end of over there instead....look out for 2 guys riding 97 klx 300 (green/black)my buddy rider wearing gray/black shift gear, 05 wrf450 (blue) thats me wearing all black/blue shift gear and a black helmet give us a wave.

- chris

got my new tire put on today, gonna be some major traction goin on this weekend.

check this out:

Johannesburg, CA

Richmond ES

Barometer: 30.05 inches

Currently:

73° [sunny]

SUNNY

Oct. 19, 2005 1:34 p.m. PT

Relative Humidity: 60%

Wind: S 3 mph

Daily Rainfall: 0 inches

Real Feel Temp: 77° F

[WeatherBug] Get Weather Alerts on Your Desktop!

Extended Forecast

[icon]

Today

Mostly sunny. Highs 65 to 75. Light winds becoming southwest up to 10 mph in the afternoon.

[icon]

Tonight

Mostly clear. Lows 43 to 51. Southwest winds up to 10 mph.

[icon]

Thursday

Mostly sunny. Highs 69 to 79. Light winds.

[icon]

Thursday Night

Mostly clear. Lows 43 to 53. Light winds.

[icon]

Friday

Mostly sunny. Highs 69 to 79. Light winds.

[icon]

Friday Night

Clear. Lows 45 to 53.

[icon]

Saturday

Sunny. Highs 72 to 82.

[icon]

Saturday Night

Clear. Lows 45 to 53.

[icon]

Sunday

Sunny. Highs 73 to 83.

[icon]

Sunday Night

Clear. Lows 45 to 55.

[icon]

Monday

Sunny. Highs 72 to 82.

[icon]

Monday Night

Clear. Lows 42 to 52.

[icon]

Tuesday

Sunny. Highs 69 to 79.

Not sure what i'm taking out there my WHITE FORD VAN or my MH??? Anyhow

i'll be going out friday night, poker run sat and party sat night! There should be alot of families out there for the run!! My AF500 all together and i'm waiting on my carb and kick starter!! SO i may have my 500 out there no #'s

or i'll be on my YZ450 # 53. If you guys head out there look for me! There will be alot of campers out there!!! :banghead:

fab7919c.jpg

fab79179.jpg

fab79114.jpg

You guys are in for a treat, it rained really hard on tues....

Cal City is a great place to ride. Just be respectful of the areas your ride and don't leave anything behind. Better yet, pick up trash when you leave.

We live in Cal City and ride there all the time. It's probably one of the best places to ride anywhere, if you ride sensiblly.

We also promote events there and next December 10, we'll have our GP #4 with a TRAC DYNAMICS $1500.00 purse. If you need more information go to this link and you'll see what we're talking about: http://www.bpmotorsports.net/05-HiDez-Options.htm

Have a good time and we'll probably see you in Cal City on any given weekend. I rode today and it was unreal. The rains of two days ago were just perfect.This weekend we're expecting well over 500 motorhomes and trailers because the riding is going to be unreal! We'll stop by at the Poker Run and say hi!

BPMS

lou@bpmotorsports.net

How much to race? and you need to have AMA?

$38.00 pre-entry, $45.00 post entry. Kids $20.00 pre-entry, $25.00 post. Need AMA only.

Have a great time!

BPMS

$38.00 pre-entry, $45.00 post entry. Kids $20.00 pre-entry, $25.00 post. Need AMA only.

Have a great time!

BPMS

Compare that to racearoundthelake. Allready have the AMA card so I could almost do this run twice for the price of screwedbythelake.

Anyone hit the DAGO run?? $4500 went to best hand :banghead:

Over 700 riders easy!!! Every kid got a trophie in the kids race which they were stoked!!! :banghead:

tell you what, i didnt do the run but CONDITIONS WERE PERFECT!!!!!!!!! i think this past weekend was the best riding weekend i had in a few years, got 98 miles in this saturday and didnt crash once (but had one really close call). anybody see the big group of KTM riders out there, who where they?