Sign in to follow this  

New part # for 06 exhaust

In case you were wondering, WB and Dr.D both have new pipes coming out for the 06. The 05 is not interchangeable. Dubach does not have their 06' bike in yet for testing. I offered mine :banghead: and they damn near drove up to Sacramento to get it.

I was going to purchase the first of the two that had the pipe, but it looks like it will be a few weeks. HHmmm, I wonder if GYTR has something available...

That is good, I still plan on the WB carbon Pro though, however things could change.

He does, I dont know why that was said.

Because his wife told me so when she answered the DRD phone number at 10:30 am yesterday. They have a prototype made but are awaiting the arrival of the 06' for final fitment and testing.

Can somebody tell me why there are people on this board that like to insinuate others don't know what they are talking about?

wannabe_bubba_259: My thought exactly, which is why I called them first.

Hey Swapper any more info on the 06 pipe from Dr.D????

"Day's away" per DRD HQ.

I have the new part # for the WB Aluminum Pro and call them once a week. Still not in, but they estimate next week. It's all about receiving them from the contracted assymbler.

How did Doug get a yellow 450F to ride at the Vet World Championships this past weekend? No dealers have them yet.