Sign in to follow this  

Street Legal Husky SM?

are any of the Husky Motards or Enduro's Street Legal?

Thanks in Advance

:banghead:

i dont know about husky ,they do not register them as street leagal from the dealership, however most of the husabergs are wired for the turn signals and just need a brake and light inspection sighned off to re register them as a duelsport at dmv. california at least

All of the 2006husky enduro and super motard bikes will be street legal :lol: I am going to get a 510 myself. A street legal competition bike is what the public needs to get the most bang for the buck :banghead::banghead:

All of the 2006husky enduro and super motard bikes will be street legal :lol: I am going to get a 510 myself. A street legal competition bike is what the public needs to get the most bang for the buck :banghead::banghead:

You have a great point here. People have been asking for this for years, and now it is available for everyone, no hassles street legal. I assume this means that the 2006 Husky's will show up on charts for street insurance, thus knocking down another barrier. I hope the m/c public buys these to show Husky that they made the right decision and reward them with profits, so that it happens again in 2007!!