Sign in to follow this  

CRF450 20 mm offset clamps?

Recommendations on which brand? I don't need the bling, so I'd be happy with the lowest cost set.

If anyone has a set they want to get rid of, send me a PM before I go and buy new ones!

Applied is about the cheapest set on the market. I have run this set since 2002. I now have the same set on an 04.

Good Luck!

I run the RG3's on my 04 CR450, they are really great clamps, but they are kind of pricey. I got mine used for half price. Since your stock clamps are rubber mounted, all other clamps will feel more rigid. Except the RG3's , just something to consider.

Recommendations on which brand? I don't need the bling, so I'd be happy with the lowest cost set.

If anyone has a set they want to get rid of, send me a PM before I go and buy new ones!

I went with the 20mm white brothers triple clamps,you have to use your own stem, bearing and bar mounts! It cost $15.00 to have the stem pressed in from my Honda dealer ! I got the clamps for $242.96(free shipping) here @ TT store,(CRF450R-02/03--Part#48-3000) FYI-The online catalog does not show the $242.96 price, just call 1.866.6.SHOPTT $257.96 FOR EVERYTHING NOW THAT'S ECONOMICAL :banghead: