Sign in to follow this  

Please help me brothers

I am cranked up on pain meds and just off acl reconstruction 5 days ago. Swelling not down yet and I am bummed. I have a sweet ride see my garage. I want a 450 for next year just to have 2 bikes. All my stuff is honda so no need to buy anything as I have wheels, chains , sprockes, scotts dampener set ups, ect. even extra suspension! I was going to pick up an 06 crf as I see the motor is way lower in the show room and it feels sitting on it just like my crf250. I sold my 04 crf450 to a buddy a year ago. Now the grass is starting to look greener and yellower even bluer! Just tell me to shut up and stick with Honda as Hype is Hype. I have been all in and out of my bikes so no learning curve. Just PM me or post something. Your all I have as I lay in Bed alone with nothing on TV and it hurts too much to play videos. I am a 42yr old dentist so I need someone to say stick with honda and you will not regret it! :banghead:

Everyone here in Houston is going Red! Red is the new blue, yellow, green, or orange. Praying for a speedy recovery!

I am cranked up on pain meds and just off acl reconstruction 5 days ago. Swelling not down yet and I am bummed. I have a sweet ride see my garage. I want a 450 for next year just to have 2 bikes. All my stuff is honda so no need to buy anything as I have wheels, chains , sprockes, scotts dampener set ups, ect. even extra suspension! I was going to pick up an 06 crf as I see the motor is way lower in the show room and it feels sitting on it just like my crf250. I sold my 04 crf450 to a buddy a year ago. Now the grass is starting to look greener and yellower even bluer! Just tell me to shut up and stick with Honda as Hype is Hype. I have been all in and out of my bikes so no learning curve. Just PM me or post something. Your all I have as I lay in Bed alone with nothing on TV and it hurts too much to play videos. I am a 42yr old dentist so I need someone to say stick with honda and you will not regret it! :banghead:

Hondas rule! Stick with 'em.

Get well soon, Bro.

Why does it hurt to play video games?

BTW - You're not alone. There's someone keeping an eye on you. :banghead: (Don't get upset, I know this isn't your thing, but it is the Truth)

Golly NJ...why dont you just pray on it for a bit.... :banghead:

He will surely heal you and give you the answers you seek.... :banghead:

Dentist, huh...you're a smart guy...you'll figure it out...

Do not hate the religious stuff Shawn MC you need to pray for me too or at least be kind. I guess you lost your WWJD bracelet brother. If there is a heaven all the bikes will be red and we all hit the triples and no maintenance! There would be our loved ones cheering us on and the trails would never end. It would only rain only at night and everyday would be perfect' If that was in the Bible I am in!

Thanks, I just cannot focus on the screen on games. Right now I will accept prayers and good energy from riding brothers. I bet God rides a Honda!

I don't want to hear it you live in paradise! Hawaii !That's got to be amazing! Is that 2 wheel adventure thing good? I want to do that. That and roast a pig at a luau and eat poi!

Do not hate the religious stuff Shawn MC you need to pray for me too or at least be kind. I guess you lost your WWJD bracelet brother. If there is a heaven all the bikes will be red and we all hit the triples and no maintenance! There would be our loved ones cheering us on and the trails would never end. It would only rain only at night and everyday would be perfect' If that was in the Bible I am in!

:banghead:

It aint in the bible, but that doesnt mean that isnt what its like

As far as my WWJD bracelet, never had one. Im not Jesus, nor will I ever come close. But that revelation is the whole point. While its the ultimate compliment for a Christian to be confused with Jesus, it dont happen much cuz brutha, we fall short, way way way short...it kinda cracks me up really, when non believers throw stones at believers because of thier human behaivor. All the believer is trying to do is live a better life and cope with his sin and really hope like heck that when his time comes, he's on the list, cuz if you aint on the list, you aint on the list... :banghead:

Back on point. Buy a Honda... :banghead:

It aint in the bible, but that doesnt mean that isnt what its like

As far as my WWJD bracelet, never had one. Im not Jesus, nor will I ever come close. But that revelation is the whole point. While its the ultimate compliment for a Christian to be confused with Jesus, it dont happen much cuz brutha, we fall short, way way way short...it kinda cracks me up really, when non believers throw stones at believers because of thier human behaivor. All the believer is trying to do is live a better life and cope with his sin and really hope like heck that when his time comes, he's on the list, cuz if you aint on the list, you aint on the list... :banghead:

Back on point. Buy a Honda... :lol:

Everything in this post is on point (Including the Honda part) :banghead:

Just tell me to shut up and stick with Honda as Hype is Hype..... so I need someone to say stick with honda and you will not regret it! :banghead:

Sure, just shut up and stick with Honda, hype is hype. Stick with Honda and you will not regret it! :lol::lol::banghead:

Truly though, you know you won't regret it. The '05 and '06 CRF's are so good, no minor point that another bike might be better at will make a difference in your riding. As amateurs, and especially older ones, we aren't limited in speed by our bikes much at all if we set them up well. We aren't even limited by our ability very often, but by our willingness to go faster, take more chances, push our comfort zone, or not. I can't tell you how many times either myself or a close friend has jumped on a different bike, even different displacement or strokes, and while just checking it out ran nearly the same pace as on our own bikes. We are limited by the speed we are comfortable at mostly, and unless the bike is set up horribly that comfort level doesn't change much. You know Honda's, you like Honda's, so it's pretty easy unless you just want to try something else. And if you do, it won't change much about your speed anyway, so it's no big loss either way. Just get whatever bike makes your pulse race when you think about it, the one that you sneak into the garage twice a day to look at, the one that excites you. We do this for fun, so get what is the most fun to you!

Heal up quick bud, I've been under the knife on both knees and it is boring waiting for it to heal, but it will. In the meantime, just daydream about the next time you go for that new big jump at the track and make it, the next time you pass some loud mouthed kid who called you 'gramps' in practice, the next time you rail that perfectly loamy corner like RC does, even though you try and try and can't do it again that day! HA! :busted: It's better than thinking about the next time you are extracting an impacted wisdom tooth in the left maxillary quadrant! :lol:

God Bless bud, we'll be praying for you.

Just get whatever bike makes your pulse race when you think about it, the one that you sneak into the garage twice a day to look at, the one that excites you. We do this for fun, so get what is the most fun to you!.

Brandon never spoke truer words.... :banghead:

Brandon never spoke truer words.... :banghead:

Agreed!

My wife still makes fun of me because I have to poke my head in the garage everytime I go into the kitchen to grab a beer. She thinks it's just me that does it. :banghead:

Agreed!

My wife still makes fun of me because I have to poke my head in the garage everytime I go into the kitchen to grab a beer. She thinks it's just me that does it. :banghead:

hahahahaha...I thought I was the only one too....sometimes I even get my socks dirty by going out in the garage and touch it!

I really love honda but.... that new 06 YZ450 may be the best bike ever built. I would wait to see if they live up to the hype.

nj dent - rode them all. Owned most of them (except a Kawi and KTM - but rode a bunch of em). You have got to be kidding me. I sat on my 450x and had to have one. No set up required. Everything is where it was supposed to be. Also, check all the mags, from the Suzi, the Kawi they are all chasing the 450R. How many bike of the years? And Yamahas are a close 2nd in my opinion, but they are kind of like trying to turn a train!

Honda. I'll never go back.

Agreed!

my whole neighborhood laughs at me. Ive got a tv in the garage and I'll be out there sitting the CRF watching the tv...

Two years ago the choice was real easy, Honda all the way. Now that we can buy any color Honda we would like, the choice isn't as cut and dry. I'm certainly getting a Honda 450r again, but I admit to long looks toward that yellow bike!