Sign in to follow this  

Buying question.

I just found a 2005 CRF 150F, thats 4 month's old. Perfect condition(like new), and it's 2 hours away from where I live. The guy is selling the bike because he wants a bigger and faster bike. He's selling it for $2900 Canadian. Would this be a good buy?

It's a not bad price if its mint.Check it over a bit and see if there is anything wrong with it.Just by looking at the tires you can find out how much riding has been done on it.Try getting that price a little lower though, 2600 would sound pretty reasonable if its in pretty good condition.I would go for it!

It's a not bad price if its mint.Check it over a bit and see if there is anything wrong with it.Just by looking at the tires you can find out how much riding has been done on it.Try getting that price a little lower though, 2600 would sound pretty reasonable if its in pretty good condition.I would go for it!

I agree. Also check the frame by the footpegs and the engine cases to see how much paint had been rubbed off, that can also give you an idea if it hasn't been ridden much.

i payed 3000$ for mine but it was driven by a women only had like 10 hours and i got a pair of motocross pants with it

They bought it new-warranteed, ran it through the prime riding summer season and want to sell it in the fall for a 7% loss.

This may seem mean, but the brand spanking new walking it out the door hit should be 20-25%.