Products you will continue to buy- no matter how expensive!

Okay..okay, I know there are a couple other threads out there like this but I'd like to know what some of the great products are. Here are my favorites:

ASV Levers

Alpinestar Tech 8s

Ogio 9800 motocross bag

Fox 360 pant, Fox Flexair Jersey and Fox Vented Strafer Pant

I know alot of you think fox sucks and some of it does, I would never buy their boots or their 180 pants or any of their bottom of the line stuff. I had some of that too and the 180 pants ripped right off the bat. But the pieces on my list have held for a couple years now with no rips, fading and still as comfortable as ever. Except the Vented pant, I just got last Christmas. Not sure how long it will hold up but it saved my butt on those killer hot days.

Cadillac Escalade- best vehicle I've ever owned. I've never had something so comfortable, spacious and powerful.

:banghead:

well my 180 pants are great, ive had some bad crashes with them, done everything ive done with my other pants but mine turned out fine, ive had them for a while now and i love them. but one thing i agree with is the asv levers, i havent even bent ine yet:-)

Gas,oil,

I've heard great things about that autoclutch! I'll look into it. :banghead:

:banghead: Beer :banghead:
:banghead: Beer :lol:

:banghead::lol::lol::busted: OK Beer,Gas,Oil

Toilet paper. :banghead:

I put a FOX Racing Shox on my street bike and it transformed it from a nice ride to a knee dragging pure race bike. I can't wait until I can toss some Ohlins on a dirt bike. High end aftermarket suspension is the !@#@, and worth every penny.

i would buy the best stuff i could afford

Food! Skip the toilet paper! :banghead:

Don't think I could do without it either.

dirt bike related items, food

VP Ultimate 4

Renthal Dual Compound Tapered grips

Oakley Crowbars

yamaha motorcycles!

Yep! Fo sure.

I'd also put A-Star Tech 8's on my list.

Tech 6 boots are great, been holding up well for me

MSR Works gloves, better than any glove Ive had

NOST suspension

And of course, KTM bikes

Tapered bars and Ego barkbusters. I will never own another bike again that doesn't have those two parts.

gasoline......A.K.A......... petrol!!!!!