Sign in to follow this  

Since Everyone Wants An FCR Lately

To my knowlege, I'm the 4th person here to get one of these

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=259171&highlight=flow+commander

Still waiting on a #38 pilot jet to complete installation, and I have little doubt how well it will work. The pics don't do it justice. HUGE compared to stock, and very high quailty. If it provides 1-2hp, it's a bargin. Athough I'll never catch Burned, I should be scratchin at 53hp by now :banghead: Thanks for the original post Nate!

Let us know how it goes! I want to hear more input from others! I noticed better performance right away. The graphs I posted originally support that conclusion..... Faster Accerleration. More G forces.

It probably has more to do with the fact the stack has a nice wide opening and the airboot mods to go with. But still. I'll take it. The tunability is just an awesome bonus. :banghead:

I'm gonna get it dynoed before and after I put the Yosh 450 In so we will see what its making.

53 hp is insane. Are you guys starting out with DRZ400Ss or DRZ400Es?

Big bore + cams + pipe will get you close to 48hp. The only difference between the S and E at that point is the carb and cdi.

It probably has more to do with the fact the stack has a nice wide opening and the airboot mods to go with. But still. I'll take it. The tunability is just an awesome bonus. :banghead:

You planted the seed, and Burned putting that CRF carb set up on convinced me. Notice how every diagram you see of an FCR has a velocity stack on it, and not the "adapter" that comes on ours?

You planted the seed, and Burned putting that CRF carb set up on convinced me. Notice how every diagram you see of an FCR has a velocity stack on it, and not the "adapter" that comes on ours?
Exactly. More flow and velocity to go with.....