Can somebody tell me what this is?

rightside head. between cooling vents. also used as oil passageway.

It's part #6 in the photo below...


fiveoaddict, do you live on here jeez, your replies are soo fast

naw, just if someone is on while your on and you refresh the page after someone posts a new topic.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now