Anybody read it???

Has anybody read the book "WIDE OPEN" by Jeremy Mcgrath... If so how was it??? :banghead::lol::lol: Thanks ahead of time :lol::banghead:

Mhmm, I read it just a couple months ago. I thought he was a bit full of himself, but it was an interesting book. :banghead:

If you want a good off-road book, get your hands on a copy of 'Monkey Butt!' by Rick Sieman

i read it and enjoyed it. MC is my favorite rider so i might be a bit objective but i would recomend it.

Great book, honest and enlightening. Fun and easy to read.

Z

Awesome book. I wish I had it when I was in school because I would have used it for every book report. And as far as him being full of himself, not really. Afterall, the book is about HIS life as a racer.

Has anybody read the book "WIDE OPEN" by Jeremy Mcgrath... If so how was it??? :banghead::lol::lol: Thanks ahead of time :lol::banghead:

Yes, it is worth reading.

I also agree with everyone. It's the only book I closed at night, and very keen to open it the following evening to continue reading! Best book.

That reminds me, I might go find it, and read it again. I bought it when he first released it. Worth the read. And maybe more people will appreciate the things he has done.

Mhmm, I read it just a couple months ago. I thought he was a bit full of himself, but it was an interesting book. :banghead:

I totally agree.

If you weren't a fan of his or where new to the sport then I believe most people will think the same. The book was a good read though.

Yeah, hes my favorite rider. I think he deserve the more respect than all the riders on the circut. I have the book ordered, thanks guys. :banghead:

Great book, not so much about races but more what goes on behind the scenes and a lot about his personal life. Very good book.

That was my take exactly.

its an awesome book, the end.

Other than the cheesey "want to become a pro" sections, i loved the book.

Well I am gonna to go read it now

amazing book

Not only is it the only book i have ever liked to read, but ive read it like 5 times.

how big is it, pages wise, mabe I can get my school librarian to get it for me.