Top 10 most powerful DRZs on TT?

i offer free dyno runs for all TT'ers.

there might be a couple guys within a couple peak hp of me.nobody will have the power spread or even close to the 40 ft lbs of tq.

Ed,

The coolest part of your HP/Torque numbers is that It is nothing more than the right combination of BOLT ON PARTS. Not to mention that your still running on pump fuel. No big valve or head magic ... YET!! :banghead:

Based on your dyno experience ... What do you think I'm putting out ...

475cc @ 13.4 compression

T4 exhaust

Way past 3x3 opening in air box

"E" cams (no lob center adjustment)

40mm Keihin CVK carb (40.5mm actual)

51-52 hp and 37-38 ft lbs tq.

pretty close to where i was previous to the crf carb/intake,fluidyne rads and big core muffler.

i think dialing in the lobe centers with a set of hot cam would really shock you how much power is hiding.

IT WOULDN'T SURPRISE ME. THE STAGE 2 HOTCAMS WILL NOT BE THE BEST FOR EVERY ENGINE COMBINATION OF DRZ.

HOW COME YOU DON'T USE BIGGER CAMS IN YOUR MOTOR?

51-52 hp and 37-38 ft lbs tq.

pretty close to where i was previous to the crf carb/intake,fluidyne rads and big core muffler.

i think dialing in the lobe centers with a set of hot cam would really shock you how much power is hiding.

My winter project this year is to tear the engine down and install my second generation crank mod .... AND .... Install stage two hot cams ... or maybe I can be a RHC cam tester :banghead: and of course adjust the lode centers. I'm also considering spliting my head gasket for more compression, based on you running 91 octane pump fuel. I'm running a 12.5 compression piston bumped to 13.4 due to the extra stroke. By spliting the head gasket, will put me at the same compression that you are running (14.35). I really like the 40mm CVK keihin that I am running, however I'm considering modding the butterfly and venturi to get more air flow. Any suggestions or tips will be appreciated.

Hey Burned

Re jetted and filter change for the European winter season

435cc

head flowed

valves triple cut

standard E compresion

50.2 RWHP 45.5 N-m Torque (that'll about 35.56 of them there ft bl thingies)

Maybe the cams in this baby are what your looking for but if I told you what they were my tuner would kill me :-)

What do you think the 475 crank would bring hey ?

Mark

Hey Burned

Re jetted and filter change for the European winter season

435cc

head flowed

valves triple cut

standard E compresion

50.2 RWHP 45.5 N-m Torque (that'll about 35.56 of them there ft bl thingies)

Maybe the cams in this baby are what your looking for but if I told you what they were my tuner would kill me :-)

What do you think the 475 crank would bring hey ?

Mark

your not even close.

first,what kind of dyno. second,my bike makes 55hp and 40ft lbs of torque.

your cams would do nothing for my motor.

2inchcorevsstocksmhp.jpg

tq.jpg

Freewheelers

Would you mind giving me a few more details on the stroker crank, I've read all the old mails, I think, and would really like to give it a shot.

Do I understand the pin is not welded but braised in place ?

I don't want to send a new crank and rod can you service a use rod ?

when can you do the work and what's the turnround time, where do I send the crank ?

Can you give me a price including shipping back to Germany ?

Sorry for all the questions

Mark