band aids on nipples?

I can't help it but my nipples are rock hard while riding.If I don't cover them with band aids they get rubbed raw by my jersey.My friends think i'm kooky but i'd rather look kooky than have raw nipples.Anyone else? :banghead:

dude after 200 miles in baja my nips get rubbed so raw they sting bad.

i have to put duck tape over them. its very common.

i used to do it, my nipples got raw from rubbing the jersey and hurt bad for days, but i dont have the problem anymore, or at least it hasnt happened latley...even ricky carmicheal uses/used band aids on his nips and alot of other top pros

Me too.

yeah... usually when its cooler out

I've never done it (to furry in that region), but I wouldn't make fun of anyone who does. Sore nips suck. You gotta do what you gotta do.

My nips are so caloused over you could cut glass with them :banghead:

That hurts, then a few days later they peel.

I can't imagine what women riders go through in cold weather. :banghead:

I've never done it (to furry in that region), but I wouldn't make fun of anyone who does. Sore nips suck. You gotta do what you gotta do.

Yep thank God for fur....Chicks dig fur!!!!

Wear UnderArmor....even with fur Ruck Sacks with chest staps will get you...so I knew where you were coming from....

:banghead:

:banghead::banghead:

This post comes up about once a year around here. It will always remind me of one of the classic posts on TT. It was about 3 years ago. A post was made, you know the type, what tips do you have?

So everyone is offering up their 2 cents, and this dude comes out with "Taping your nipples". I had never, and I mean never, heard of anything like this and of course thought he was joking. Me being me, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to offer a few quick snipes, at his expense of course :lol: The funniest part of the deal, is his Handle was Machoman. To this day, he still remembers it. At first he was pissed, but we both laugh at it now. Good times......

Continue on with your normally scheduled program.....

cant you just use a rash guard that is for wet suits. i am also one of the furry ones but i would think that a rash guard would work nicely

Never thought of a bandaid..... thats a great idea, I cant tape em down cuz their both peirced..... taking it off is... well.... tricky.

Uhm, dont they have...... bra's and sport bra's?

I am not sure they have the same concern as we do.

I just wear a plain white T shirt under my Jersey.

i go with the bandaid approach when it gets cool out side.

That hurts, then a few days later they peel.

I can't imagine what women riders go through in cold weather. :banghead:

Uh, I don't know about other women riders but I wear a bra so my nips aren't rubbing my jersey. But I guess if I wasn't wearing a bra I could see how the whole nipple rub would be a problem especially in cold weather (though the pain from bouncing would be a greater concern of mine from not having these things harnessed in) :banghead:

You guys should consider Under Armour though. The stuff is awesome and helps keep your muscles warm. I always wear the shorts under my riding pants. It also helps wick sweat.

i used to do it, my nipples got raw from rubbing the jersey and hurt bad for days, but i dont have the problem anymore, or at least it hasnt happened latley...even ricky carmicheal uses/used band aids on his nips and alot of other top pros

Why won't you try jogging bra, boys?

I usually just wear my sleeveless underarmor under my jersey. Never had a problem since.

I can't help it but my nipples are rock hard while riding.If I don't cover them with band aids they get rubbed raw by my jersey.My friends think i'm kooky but i'd rather look kooky than have raw nipples.Anyone else? :banghead:

And I thought that riding got me hot!!!!!!!! :banghead: