guys

the engines dyno numbers are for rear wheel with knobbie tire

(street tires dyno higher)

pricing for stroker and big bores will be out shortly

dyno run data sheets will be posted as soon as possible

got to www.pitsterpro.com

to see the dyno run data sheets online from "demondave" stage 1 cam race engine

vince

yea the crower power motor in my bike (DEMON DAVE) pulls hard on long straights and out of cornors .

rear wheel horse power is right at 10hp with race gas and a knobby tire ( when reading dynos graph's be sure it's rear wheel readings and with the tire type that's used for motocross ) remember this is only a stage 1 dyno graph.

i hope to have a big bore motor by metzfest ( mid-november ) but these things take time.

but one of these with a bigger carb,inner rotor,head work ect and you'd be rocking lots of horse power .

The 145cc is going to retail for about $950 (for the work to be done to your engine) Pulls like a freight train! Anyone with a Pitster Pro engine (GPX) can get this kit done in about two weeks. Or you can buy an engine complete with ALL the work done for $1295. call for more details.

Thats a 145cc start in any gear four speed manuel with carb ready to race!

866-686-7869

I promise I'll have dyno's ASAP.

The 145cc is going to retail for about $950 (for the work to be done to your engine) Pulls like a freight train! Anyone with a Pitster Pro engine (GPX) can get this kit done in about two weeks. Or you can buy an engine complete with ALL the work done for $1295. call for more details.

Thats a 145cc start in any gear four speed manuel with carb ready to race!

866-686-7869

I promise I'll have dyno's ASAP.

950 for the work being done to your engine, you dont have parts you can just purchase? the 950 seems a little high for just a stroker.

The prices are not for sure yet, we are getting the parts in mass now so that we can get the price down.

sweet! ill just take the modded crank........maybe you guys can do a big bore at the same time? bore'd and stroked with a hot cam and a big carb would rip......