06 YZ250F's

New Alum frame or not, stuff like that will make me go buy a KTM.

Yeah There nice Bikes although a bear to kick. It may just be that I'm used to Yamaha ergonomics. I started one for a kid who flooded his here in Ny this past weekend. Very nice bike. Any ideas what they go for? I'm sticking with Yamaha my 04 been too good to me.

Just spoke to the dealer in SE PA that I was first on the list for (bought a CRF450 6 weeks ago as I wasn't into waiting), and he told me that he won't see his first one until the second week in November. He thinks he'll get the next 3 in December and the remainder of his allotment after January 1.

I'll say it again...Yamaha has dropped the ball big time! This dealer is a friend and is pretty sure he'll sell all the 250F's, but he thinks he'll be stuck w/some 450F's as they are even later to the party!

SCIENCE, that sounds like what I'm hearing as well. I was told sometime in Oct for mine (suppose to be 1st on this dealers list) and Dec for my bro's (2nd on the list). Already threw $300 down, just waiting for the call, I need to check on Mon and see if anything has changed, manager was on vac this week.