Byron D/S?

Anybody going to the Byron D/S on 11/5? If the weather's good I may go. :banghead::banghead:

YYYYes! I am going, I believe we have four or five people in our group going. :banghead: I think I'm the only TT'r though. I can't get the WW crew talked into going. Seems something else is going on then. Might finally get to meet the mighty Bultacomanwhoridestheoldstuff. You said you were going to get a new set of wheels, did it happen?

It hasn't happened yet - but it will. I sold my XR400 to a guy in NM. I have to take it to my last vintage national in AL in Mid-November so another guy can haul it back to NM. :banghead:

I've not been paid in full yet so the new one has to wait. One of my vintage buddies is a GasGas dealer and he has 2 bikes on hold for me. When I get paid in full I need to decide which one I want and go get it. :banghead:

I'll ride either my '82 XR250 or my '84 XR200 at Byron. (May be a bunch of us vintage geeks at Byron also.)

Sweet, old iron. Shouldn't be too hard to find you guys. I have nothing old, so I'll be riding the KTM.

Bring everyone with ya from Iowa. It should be a good time. This weekend is our big set up weekend so I should have more details on Monday and will update the clubs site then. I know we are thinking the loop should be about 25 miles long and it will have the usual stuff, fields, open trail and some single track. Should only have about 4-5 miles of road.

I'll be helping with sign up and probably get stuck doing the riders meeting like I do every year so say HI.

We are also raffling off a 2005 CRF50 that day, so bring an extra $10 to buy a ticket.

Club site www.forestcityriders.com

I'll be helping with sign up and probably get stuck doing the riders meeting like I do every year so say HI.

You guys do a great job. I can still hear the laughter from a few years ago as we left the line on our old bikes. :banghead: :banghead::applause:

Sweet, old iron. Shouldn't be too hard to find you guys. I have nothing old, so I'll be riding the KTM.

I guess I can ride my old KDX you know the one UW. :banghead::banghead:

I guess I can ride my old KDX you know the one UW. :banghead::lol:

As long as you getr back together. You could bring you 400 also, then I could ride that. :banghead:

Thought I'd bring life back to this thread. Who's look'n to go now?

WW2

Juhba

WW1???

Bungle

me

Baja

RyaninIowa???

Kev

Smudge

Bultaco? bring'n new stead?

...Bultaco? bring'n new stead?

Nah, just a couple of old, neutered ones. :banghead:

Nah, just a couple of old, neutered ones. :banghead:

So your rid'n two bikes??

So your rid'n two bikes??

I may ride a different one on the second lap.