Sign in to follow this  

handguards

ok hey guys iam at skool and i gotta hurry up ok do u guys no were i can get some handguards for my ttr125l? like a link to a site maybe or w/e i either want metal ones or like plastic ones witch are better? thanks

metal for durability and plastic for price. i have acerbis mini-cross guards on my ttr which work pretty good but when you fall they twist but the best guards out there in my opnion are the CYCRA Probend guards they fit the best and offer the best protection not to mention look awesome!

ps im at skool 2

Damn dude. I just got an out of school suspension today, sneaking on tt. But i got a yz85 today, but im grounded. hahahaha..

Cycra Probends, Mucho money but probably the best and only handguards you'll ever buy. I am not so impressed with the Acerbis Rally pro handguards on my bike. The soft aluminum bar keeps bending and im always beating them with a hammer to get them straight after hard get-offs

Damn dude. I just got an out of school suspension today, sneaking on tt. But i got a yz85 today, but im grounded. hahahaha..
ya got suspended for getin on tt....i just got yelled at my my study hall supervisor....id the the metal/aluminum or whatever they are and the plastic gards that go over them.

ya got suspended for getin on tt....i just got yelled at my my study hall supervisor....id the the metal/aluminum or whatever they are and the plastic gards that go over them.

Haha i got suspended for lighting of m80's at recess :banghead: .. So i come home and get on tt!

i just ordered tusk d flex hand gaurds for my ttr. ill tell u how i like them when i take um for a ride. i got mine at rocky mountain, try there

Haha i got suspended for lighting of m80's at recess :banghead: .. So i come home and get on tt!
what a genious...did ya blow anyone up???

what a genious...did ya blow anyone up???

Hahahaha.. I knew i aws gonna get busted, but i thought what the hell. But i found a frog and covered alot of people in guts :banghead:

hahahah. u know if u take a freshly dead frog and a 9 volt battery he/she twitches lol

lmao dood my dad and his firends used to lite m80's and flush them down the toilet wen he was in skool

thanks for the help iam prolly gonna go with the metal ones

lmao dood my dad and his firends used to lite m80's and flush them down the toilet wen he was in skool

wouldnt that be useless...it would put the fuse out???

wouldnt that be useless...it would put the fuse out???

yeah unless its water proof fuses

or if you time it right itll go off as it goes under and then it looks awesome!! ive done it before in a lake :banghead:

Since when has the disscussion switched from handguards to illeagal fire works
lol yami guy was talkin how he got suspended from school

If I were you.. I would either use the seach button or google :banghead: