Dirtbikes or Dear Abby?

Unfortunately, Yes we do need more speciallized gear. See we have curves, a shorter torso, smaller frames, hips, smaller feet...blah blah blah

ok, sure, last time i had a date i remember noticing that girls were shaped a little differently :lol:

not sure why that requires a separate forum tho. guys are always posting about what boots fit a wide foot (or narrow one), or what chest protector works for really big guys. anyway, i never read those posts unless it seems like my experience with my semi-temporary-whoknows-girlfriend would allow me to be helpful. i think the relationship/feelings posts are way more interesting. :banghead:

again, i'm just playing devil's advocate here. i really like things just the way they are, but i also like to debate and think about stuff too. and it's really boring at work today. and maybe i can pick up some hotties here :lol::banghead:

just kidding about that last bit in case there are any humor-impaired folks on here today. heh heh.

mw

Perhaps... but we're pretty quick to pick up on that, if they are obvious about it. :lol: And if its subtle enough, its easy enough to ignore. :banghead:
:banghead: I meant the "I have a questions" people, not the "I'm desperate" people. But it's sure funnier this way. :lol::lol:
ok, sure, last time i had a date i remember noticing that girls were shaped a little differently :lol:

not sure why that requires a separate forum tho. guys are always posting about what boots fit a wide foot (or narrow one), or what chest protector works for really big guys. anyway, i never read those posts unless it seems like my experience with my semi-temporary-whoknows-girlfriend would allow me to be helpful. i think the relationship/feelings posts are way more interesting. :banghead:

again, i'm just playing devil's advocate here. i really like things just the way they are, but i also like to debate and think about stuff too. and it's really boring at work today. and maybe i can pick up some hotties here :lol::banghead:

just kidding about that last bit in case there are any humor-impaired folks on here today. heh heh.

mw

I hear yah. I guess we need the Thumpette forum because...hmmm...SANCTUARY!!! (I can't believe I like that movie) Anywho, I don't normally find guys with "personal" experience in womens gear mwink.gif So we come here to ask those who can be objective. We are a few and far between bunch. Build it and they will come.

...SANCTUARYroflol.gif

I got it!

We need a Feelings Forum!!!!?????!!!

LOL.... :banghead:

:banghead::lol: That would be good.

Every time I see one, I think about 'bumping' it, but sometimes they DO get a rather large response from the thumpettes themselves... I figure, the forum is what the women make it, and if enough want to respond I don't feel I need to 'over-mod' the forum by bumping everything unrelated to dirt bikes, unless they are offensive is some way... the forum isn't that big, its like the religion threads in TS... don't click on 'em if you don't want to read 'em! :banghead:

I agree. If the thread are getting responses no need to bump it. You shouldn't have to "over mod" the forum. I usually just ignore them or don't read them. I was just annoyed. It happens. It was like...oh man not another one of these posts in here. :banghead:

ok, sure, last time i had a date i remember noticing that girls were shaped a little differently :banghead:

guys are always posting about what boots fit a wide foot (or narrow one), or what chest protector works for really big guys.

mw

While you are here.. VELO.. maybe you could help the ladies...

We all seem to be having trouble finding a chest protector that will fit petite big breasted females....

36dd

35 in waist...?

HELP... can you find one that wont ride up.. and that has small enough shoulder gaurds that we can turn our heads with our helmet on? :banghead:

We all seem to be having trouble finding a chest protector that will fit petite big breasted females....

36dd

35 in waist...?

HELP... can you find one that wont ride up.. and that has small enough shoulder gaurds that we can turn our heads with our helmet on? :banghead:

heheheh...gonna yank this post and start a new thread

gotta love women on a rampage

36dd

35 in waist...?

lol, i'm sure someone will volunteer to help with fitting sessions, but i'm not much help when it comes to big breasts. legs, butt, brain, sense of humor. that's what i look for in a girl.

lol.. the answer is there isnt one.

Thats what the thumpette forum is for, I think.

The female's understand this, where as, in TS, or what ever, I believe the respone I would have gotten would have been something more like

:busted::busted::lol::banghead::banghead::lol:

Or.... "i dont think i can help with out photos.."

LOL...

:lol:

I'll chime in, even though something is telling me to stay quiet... My wife is way into dirtbikes, but not into online forums. So, I'll troll around the Thumpette forum to pick up on tips for her. I've actually learned a lot!

Case in point: Earlier this year I got caught up in some stupid thread about some guy complaining that his wife/girlfriend goes psycho on him everytime he tries to help her pick up her bike or give her advise on how to ride. The ladies of this forum politely (well, sort of) set him straight on a number of things about how women think, ride, learn, take advise, etc.

Ironically, the very next weekend, my wife got herself into a "tight spot" on the trail. Instead of doing what comes naturally to me and opening my mouth, I remembered the valuable lesson learned here. I just STFU!

Knowing when to stay quiet = relationship issue

Staying quiet and saving a day of riding = dirtbike issue

I learn from both types of threads.

I totally agree with you MXChic! I'm tired of seeing all of the "advise" crap in the Thumpette forum. That's what Town Square is for. Message for all males that like to post stupid "I need advice" threads in the Thumpette forum...STOP, IT'S TOTALLY LAME!!!!! :banghead:

All this "I want to talk about dirtbikes in the thumperette forum".... Ahhh if you didnt noticed there is more than 20 forums about dirt bikes here. If you scroll down the main page you can actually find one that matches your bike, its amazing isnt it. I would think the women of this forum would be flattered that some men actually have "feelings" and need your opinions. :banghead: Should we call it the Thumperette only forum?

I would think the women of this forum would be flattered that some men actually have "feelings" and need your opinions.

They should not be flattered. It's not like it's unusual or something. :banghead: :banghead:

Yeah mxchic, you big meany! :banghead:

Haven't you ever seen the sticker that says it all?

"Men have feelings too."

"But who cares?" :banghead:

How do you save a man from drowning?

Take your foot off his head.

How do you save a man from drowning?

Take your foot off his head.

how is a high heel to velo's crotch gonna drown him? :banghead:

Men do say that we are smothering them.

But if you can hear him whining, you obviously are not holding the pillow down hard enough. :banghead:

Men do say that we are smothering them.

But if you can hear him whining, you obviously are not holding the pillow down hard enough. :banghead:

OMG!!! Shoot, that's too funny! I'm now cleaning the diet coke from my nose and work station!!

OMG!!! Shoot, that's too funny! I'm now cleaning the diet coke from my nose and work station!!

you think thats funny? women only get funnier......

when they are kicked down a flight of stairs

you think thats funny? women only get funnier......

when they are kicked down a flight of stairs

OMG!!! Seems like someone's joke hit a nerve!

OMG!!! Seems like someone's joke hit a nerve!

why would you say that?