Sign in to follow this  

Some more video

Heres a little music video i made from the 945 trail up Ravens Roost.

video :banghead:

Nicely done! Looks like a great ride, nice trail and good conditions.

Nice vid.

Looks somewhat familiar, Where is "Raven's Roost"?

-Tyler

The pushing part looks familiar. We did the 946 trail up and down the 945 a couple of weeks ago right after a really heavy rain. It was very slick and snotty, but tons of fun.

WMRRA13 Ravens Roost is a large microwave tower(I think) covered lookout not far out of Naches that looks out over Mt Ranier quite nicely

Picture

On that day we went over the Naches trail from Greenwater and took a right up the 945 trail to Ravens Roost, then down the jeep trail to the 963 and then back to the 941 to head back to greenwater. It was a tough day on 945. That trail was really tore up which lead to a lot of pushing.

jasnyder you went up the 946. That is the trail with a real steep section of Bricks if i remember right. Not sure i would like to go up that. Down was hard enough.

946 is "that" trail with the steep concrete bricks. It was interesting getting up them wet. We did a lot of detours off of the main trail through that section. It was our first time up there, we weren't sure what to expect. It was snowing up on top of Raven's Roost, so we didn't get to stick around and really check out the views. Great ride though.

946 is "that" trail with the steep concrete bricks. It was interesting getting up them wet. We did a lot of detours off of the main trail through that section. It was our first time up there, we weren't sure what to expect. It was snowing up on top of Raven's Roost, so we didn't get to stick around and really check out the views. Great ride though.

hey snyder what's up! That was a gnarly ride (6hr to do 35 miles) though it was fun. Hey are you going to be able to get another ride in before the little one comes? I think next weekend is open for me and then anytime after the first week of November (I'll be gone hunting for elk). Anyway let me know.

video :banghead:

Nice but you should have made the video a little longer....at least as long as that Tool song........makes me want to get a helmet cam REAL bad....

WMRRA13 Ravens Roost is a large microwave tower(I think) covered lookout not far out of Naches that looks out over Mt Ranier quite nicely

Thanks for the info!

Looks like you guys had a great ride, I love the gnarly stuff - I'd much rather spend the day in 1st and 2nd than 5th and 6th gear. Maybe I should get a trails bike? (Remind me why I'm doing the 25hr instead of getting in on of the last good weekends in the high country?)

-Tyler

Great video. Thanks for sharing. The fast sections through the trees were great.

What weekend were you going elk hunting? I was thinking about getting a ride in on the 29th. Not sure where, but I need to get at least one more in. I was thinking possibly Horn or maybe just somewhere around here.

What weekend were you going elk hunting? I was thinking about getting a ride in on the 29th. Not sure where, but I need to get at least one more in. I was thinking possibly Horn or maybe just somewhere around here.

As of right now I have nothing going on the 29th. I am leaving on the 3rd for hunting. I will give you a call sometime next week to figure it out. We'll have to see if Dan wants to ride also...

Dan probably won't be able to go. Eastern elk opens on the 29th. You must be heading back over to the westside to hunt with your dad. You may be able to talk PD into knocking the dust of his and going.