Sign in to follow this  

HUSABURG da "BURG" motoxotica

Thanks. I'm looking forward to the ride. week to ship, so in 10 days I should be riding

Hey Bob, how's the berg? I just ordered a 550. I should be takin'er for her maiden voyage on the 12th. I'll let you know if it's true love. Oh, is your husky jealous, or are they makin little half-breeds?

I found a 2004 NEW Husaberg fs 450 for 5699.Is that a good deal and how hard are parts to get?.Anything i need to know before i buy this bike?Thanks lots Brad

I found a 2004 NEW Husaberg fs 450 for 5699.Is that a good deal and how hard are parts to get?.Anything i need to know before i buy this bike?Thanks lots Brad

Why Yes! Yes IT IS!

Jump on that sucker, BMG (the NA distributor has done a bang up job of turning that parts business around, there is NO problem getting parts. I have always had the parts I needed for all three of my bergs 98, 02 and now my 04. Dan at Motoxotica I feel is one of the best in the US. There is also Rick Bozarth of Husaberg Headquarters in Oregon.

There are some subtle differences between the 04-06's (mechanically speaking, but nothing really related to reliability) and in my opinion not worth the extra 3 grand you are going to pay for an 06... the last remaining 04's are going to be difficult to come by...

There were not that many in the states to begin with.

I know, I just bought the last one out of the distributors warehouse (thanks BMG and Motoxotica!

Go read for info at the UHE www.husaberg.org

Buy the Berg! Buy the Berg! Buy the Berg!

Thanks for your help and info i think i will go ahead and buy it.If i do i will be back for more info im sure.Brad

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By motomutt
      I just bought an '02 605 super motard. The manual says the forks are Paoili. The previous owner says WP. Anyhow, the compression adjustment is on the SIDE of the fork at the bottom. There is no "turn all the way clockwise til bottom, then count the number of clicks out" as is typical. The screw just continually turns. There numbers 1 - 8 clockwise in a circle around the screw. I'm a Clydesdale so I set it at 8. What forks are these ? Do I only get 8 compression settings ? Is there a malfunction ? Thanks in advance. Mutt
    • By motomutt
      Just picked up an '02 supermotard with extra dual sport wheels. Waiting on a battery but everything seems dialed in. Where can I get parts ? Is it the general consensus that the stock carbs aren't great ? What's the alternative. I'm gonna have lots of questions. Thanks in advance for your $.02. Mut
    • By wachterxc
      My wheel has some pretty serious lateral movement. I dont have a truing stand but my buddy could lend me a spoke torque wrench. Would I be able to eliminate the lateral movement only using the the torque wrench ?

regards
    • By Max John
      Hi guys, just looking for a new set of graphics and plastics for my bike, I have a 2012 ktm sx125. Does anyone have a specific place they aware by for graphics? Does anyone the the best place to get graphics? Thanks guys.
    • By oh.snap.mike
      First of many posts hopefully

During January we filmed a commercial for Mitas Tyres here in South Africa. It took 2 months of pre-production, 1 week of filming and 3 weeks of editing to arrive at the final video.

The riders were David Ellis on the off-road bike (Husqvarna FX450), Altus De Wet on the enduro bike (KTM 300 EXC TPI) and Louis Knipe on the adventure bike (BMW R 1200GS LC)

I've had heaps of questions of how we went about filming the video and so I've decided to open up the line to whatever anyone would like to know.

Ask me anything.