please post pics of your graphics kits/bikes

yes, i did a search. It was a lot of wasted time and havent found anyting i liked. A lot were too boring for my taste.

If u know of graphics that u think are really good looking please post a pic or a link. I am redoing my bike for the winter so im buying a graphics kit, its just a matter of which one.

btw, i have an 04 yz250f.

There was a thread a few weeks back that seemed to dissapear but this guy had insane graphics....tho a complete set was like 220...they woulda been worth it. Wish i could find that guy!

really, we should have a sticky thread for this so EVERYBODY could browse ONE thread and not search through 40.

I also searched on google but only found a couple. thanks

MY-YZ450-04-RIGHT.jpg

EBAY-YZ426-01.jpg

why not make your own?

put in a screamin eagle or a picture of Mahtma Gandhi or maybe go ghetto and tag.

Its time for a 'Mi Vida Loca' bike with hot chicks and a weird dude with a bandana and tears tatooed on his face a low rider dirt bike...add some glitter and pin stripes...

ok-you dont like that.

I got mine at:

www.fastbyferucci.com

dattt page no workie!!!!!!!!

Here's mine. Ordered a FMF Factory 4.1 with MegaBomb but it hasn't come yet.

261957372_l.jpg

Here's mine. Ordered a FMF Factory 4.1 with MegaBomb but it hasn't come yet.

261957372_l.jpg

like those graphics look familiar too :banghead:

like those graphics look familiar too :banghead:

You had yours first, but the '04 YOT kit looks better than the '03 kit!

Just kidding. You have a nice bike.

You had yours first, but the '04 YOT kit looks better than the '03 kit!

Just kidding. You have a nice bike.

WHEN I BOUGHT THEM I DIDNT KNOW THERE WAS A DIFF BUT I THINK YOUR RIGHT THE 04 HAS THE PRISOM REFLECTION STUFF THAT I THINK DOES LOOK BETTER BUT I GOT MINE ON EBAY WITH BLUE SEAT COVER FOR 39.50

how do u post pics?????? :banghead: or just go to my garage

Good luck getting properly lap scored with a setup like that! Trust me, every race promoter out there not using transponders HATES to see bikes like that.

000_1047.jpg

000_1046.jpg

meathead, what kinda graphics are those?

so far i saw a couple of graphics i might be interested in, but nothing that really got my attention. My bike is yamaha blue, so i would like some graphics with some color in it and some design better than just weird shapes like the stock graphics are. Thanks for all the responses. Keep em comin please!!!