Wheres all the new 06 rmz250 owners at?

lol...the rmz is basically outdated now.. i think most people are waiting for 07' or just getting other bikes like the 06' kxf...i couldnt imagine someone selling there 05' rmz and gettin an 06' rmz, to me thats seems such a waist of money

? .....true I can see now....but im sure some hardcore gotta have a new one every year had to pick one up. or maybe a new 2 stroker converting to 4...idk im just blabbing on now :banghead::banghead:

The 06 RMZ250 gets most of the updates in the engine that the KXF got, except the coil, and the higher compression piston. The KXF and RMZ both received the new head, new cams, tappets and valve spring retainers and collets, different crank halves, some updated gears and shift forks, Also the higher capacity oil pump.

Suzuki didn't change to the higher compression piston in 2006. So the new RM's won't be as likely to have the problems that the new KXF's are having, if they are having them ! Kawasaki and Pro Circuit had blow up problems when modifying, testing and developing the 2004 model because of TOO high of compression. So maybe the BOLD NEW GRAPHICS on the Suzuki with these mods will make them a better bike (less problems) that is than the first year 2006 KXF250.

The 06 RMZ250 gets most of the updates in the engine that the KXF got, except the coil, and the higher compression piston. The KXF and RMZ both received the new head, new cams, tappets and valve spring retainers and collets, different crank halves, some updated gears and shift forks, Also the higher capacity oil pump.

Suzuki didn't change to the higher compression piston in 2006. So the new RM's won't be as likely to have the problems that the new KXF's are having, if they are having them ! Kawasaki and Pro Circuit had blow up problems when modifying, testing and developing the 2004 model because of TOO high of compression. So maybe the BOLD NEW GRAPHICS on the Suzuki with these maod will make them a better bike (less problems) that is than the first year 2006 KXF250.

Thanks for posting that! :banghead:

• 5 weeks later...

yep im waiting for the 07 rmz to come out and if they dont have the aluminum frame or other drastic changes then then im just gonna buy somethin else. but i kno some ppl that get there bikes for free and there tradin there bikes in for the 06...who wouldnt! ahha.. but if they dont come out with some changes i think imma go with honda or kawiiii. :applause: