Split this forum?

When the X came out, the vote was to put the R and X in the same forum. Now that some time has passed, how's it working out? :banghead:

I don't see it necessary to split the forum,the bikes are too similar. Alot of parts are interchangeable. Alot of mods work for both machines. I have a R FMF pipe and silencer on my X.

So there are still polls!!

Hmm...I'm not sure how I feel. They are VERY similar but I'd like to see the valve issues stay in the X forum.

Haha, just kidding, but seriously though, I wouldn't mind them being split. I'm sure the same few will surf around in both forums though, so I think that will lead to more TROLLLLLLLS.

Honestly, the R and X are like the YZF/WRF. Let them stay together.

I say keep them together, but add a filter to keep out those pesky trolls. :banghead:

I Have one of each, keep them together

This is what my suggestion would be:

1. Keep them together

and

2. Have sub areas eg.

->crf250r/x

----->Engine

----->Suspension

----->General

----->Electrical

-----> etc etc

To me this is what would help keep things organised better.

keep them together, would hate to loose the knowledge of those R riders.

i wouldnt care either way. its not like there will be a wall stopping people to go to one or the other. people will still go to both (probably not as much however)

If this gets split, it is ONLY logical to split Northern and Southern California... I mean

the bikes are so similar and the riders knowledge can... intervene?. But the CA forum is just two totally different areas that should be seperate because it wouldnt force people to go from one to another liike this would... iffff that makes any sense

keep it and split cali

Honestly, the R and X are like the YZF/WRF. Let them stay together.

grrrr. get out of this forum u trole!!! u dont even have a honda!!!

i think these need to be split, u can alwasy post in both if needed, i think the racers and off-roaders need to be split. just my 2 cents

Hmmmm.. that's a tough decision :banghead: I guess my vote is stay together since collectively there's more knowledge. :lol:

As far as California goes, I say hell yeah! Split 'er up!!! :banghead:

-Mike

I say keep them together but require Vin # verification before you can post and age verification.. that should eliminate the 16 year olds who don't even ride much less have a Honda crf250 r or x. I know these forums are a great knowledge base but you can hardly weed through the BS that some post who have absolutely no idea what they are talking about

spending a bit of time here, seeing what is posted, and how it applies to both machines...

keep em together.

Too much lost to both owners in splitting, do not see the gain.

HR

:banghead:

yea this one can stay together

grrrr. get out of this forum u trole!!! u dont even have a honda!!!

i think these need to be split, u can alwasy post in both if needed, i think the racers and off-roaders need to be split. just my 2 cents

What about off road racers? Should they get their own forum? Maybee we should split this forum up into who uses what kind of tires or who runs what pipe.

What about off road racers? Should they get their own forum? Maybee we should split this forum up into who uses what kind of tires or who runs what pipe.

:banghead: Yeah, it would be funny to see it get that extreme... This could be the path to a thread in one of those sub-forums:

ThumperTalk.com > Honda > CRF > 2005 > Modified > 270cc > stock colors > fatbars > 158 main jet > twin air filter > 13 PSI tire pressure > only rides on Saturdays > Hey, am I the only one in this forum???

-Mike

I say keep them together but require Vin # verification before you can post and age verification.. that should eliminate the 16 year olds who don't even ride much less have a Honda crf250 r or x. I know these forums are a great knowledge base but you can hardly weed through the BS that some post who have absolutely no idea what they are talking about

Maybe you should rephrase what you just said into something more reasonable, but that really offended me saying that all 16 year olds don't know what they are talking about, or even have a CRF. Yeah, I know what your talking about, but not ALL 16 year olds are like that...

You did make a good point about the vin # verification though, I think we should have SOMETHING, so there aren't trolls.

trust me, I am sure he was not talking about individuals such as yourself.

I realize that after my post, I should probably do a little editing now that I think about it. :banghead: