Sign in to follow this  

TonnsRacing skidplate...

I was wondering if it bolted to the frame? And which is the better one to get, the 3/16" or 1/4"? :banghead:

It bolts up to the stock holes in the frame. I have the 3/16" inch version and can't imagine needing the 1/4" (unless your Wiley Coyote).

Yea, I figured it was over kill... Does it also come with new hardware? And also, I lost one of my chainguard bolts, does anyone know where to get a replacements?

One of mine fell out as well, I ordered a replacement from the local stealer (over here we call them F***ing robbing bastards), and it too went on the missing list.

Now I have replaced them both with a stainless steel Allen bolt, with a lock nut on the back.

No problems now.

Neil. :banghead::banghead:🤣

You wouldnt happen to know the size I would need and where to get a couple would you?

the Tonns plate does come with all of the hardware needed. It's industrial in appearance but thats what makes it cool.

Yea, I like the look of welds... Thanks for all the help, any info on the bolt size and bolt length for the chainguard would be greatly appreciated.

Well if you like the look of welds then your really gonna dig it cause it's full of em inside and out :banghead: Which guard did you lose the bolt from? If it's the one on the swing arm then thats hard to believe cause I busted the tab off trying get it off it was so tight. I just whacked the other one off with a hammer and smoothed the welds flush with the swing arm. Never liked it anyway, always thought it looked gay :banghead: